Sleep, each night cannot...keep...eyes...open

So I noticed this around week two and it keeps getting "worse" or maybe "better"? Curious if anyone else is feeling the same way. I use to have horrible sleeping patterns. I would fall asleep at 11 pm, get up at 1 am, stay awake till 5 am and crash out till 7 am, Now I go to bed and I can sleep 12 hours, possibly more if it were possible.  I wake up tired :(. However, now I am noticing I go to sleep earlier every night. I figured it was just my body adjusting but now it is 7:30 and I am exhausted and want to go to bed. If I did go to sleep right now I would sleep 12 hours and still be tired. Is there a point where too much sleep is a problem? I hate to complain because my body did need sleep but I am on my way to being Sleeping Beauty!!!

Thank you! I forgot to add, I am on day 22 right now! I have been experiencing the significant sleep patterns since day 8-9.  Also I am sticking to the template, three meals a day and LOTS of water.  I was not eating that bad prior to Jan 1 but I was eating too much of everything.

It's also worth getting a blood test if you're worried about sleep. Too little and too much can be signs of something that needs a little help, or a sign of something being fixed.

If you're getting it all in a single stretch, that's a big improvement, it may just be adjusting to a single stretch rather than little blocks. New sleep patterns can take a lot longer than 30 days to stabilise. Smaller sleep blocks can interfere with memory storage and other sleep-related brain functions, so you could be moving more data around in your brain than before.

Archived