Miracle Noodles?

Bodey

No sorry. You should eat nutrient dense food and these are empty calories.

not to be nit-picky but 'empty calories' on a zero calorie product?  I do agree that they are probably a bad idea though because they are the epitome of SWYPO

not to be nit-picky but 'empty calories' on a zero calorie product?  I do agree that they are probably a bad idea though because they are the epitome of SWYPO

Actually, that is the worst thing about them! Why put something into your body that doesn't even provide the most basic form of nourishment: empty calories? The body doesn't recognize these as food.

Actually, that is the worst thing about them! Why put something into your body that doesn't even provide the most basic form of nourishment: empty calories? The body doesn't recognize these as food.

Good point. They do provide fiber but that's about it. I was being a nit-picker because the thought of zero 'empty calories' just hit me as being an oxymoron.

Actually, the worst thing about them (Whole 30 aside) are the side effects of Konjac Flour. I just googled it to see what it is and I'd really rather not put something like that in my body! Yuck!  Sounds like it violates all of the good food standards.

Archived