Day 15 Midway Checkpoint, Feedback Appreciated

So I'm halfway there. I think I've been doing well. I've done my best to make sure all my food is made of clean, compliant ingredients. Each meal keeps me satiated for 4-6 hours, so there is hardly any snacking in between. I feel mostly great: steady energy, good mood, with occasional cravings, bouts of sleepiness, and, yes, one or two dreams of Pringles.

Still, it's always useful to get feedback, so I can make any tweaks necessary. I've been logging and photographing my meals here. I would appreciate it if some of you veterans could take a look and offer comments on my overall meal planning, on individual meals, or anything else you think I should keep in mind for the last half of the month.

Thanks!

Your food looks great. The only thought I had looking through the pictures is that you could eat more veggies as your plates sometimes looked sparsely covered with veggies. 

Thanks, Tom. Maybe I should have mentioned, though, that I'm a small guy (5'4", 120) and not super active (walking is my preferred exercise), so I keep my portions relatively smaller. But I'll keep it in mind as I go forward.

Archived