Day 17, TIGER BLOOD!!!!!

Hthr37

Hey guys,

Well it has hit me!  I feel over the moon amazing!  I was starting to become skeptical, I am so thrilled I hung in there.  I feel absolutely amazing!  I never knew the impact Wheat, Dairy, Grains and Sugar had on my system!  Honestly I am a bit scared of those things now, I feel that good!

I really really like the Natural Calm Mag drink too.  That has made a big difference in how I sleep.  I have only been good about my probiotic and when I think of it my omega 3 sup.  I still don't know what digestive enzyme to take but I will hit my health food store and see how I make out on that soon.  I hope you guys are feeling amazing and if your not, trust me hang in there!

Heather

Heather,

What day are you on?  I am on day 25 and can't say that I've experienced "tiger blood" in the sense of through the roof energy.  I will say I have finally noticed the excessive tiredness I began to feel around day 7 has finally subsided and noticed around day 22 that getting out of bed is not as daunting a task as it was for those 10-15 days.  I am hoping to experience a big leap in my energy levels but have noticed many other changes in my body that have equally made the journey worth it. 

Glad you got the "tiger blood". 

Tiger blood means different things to different people. This is a recent blog post on the subject that many (including myself) have found helpful: http://whole30.com/2014/04/tiger-blood/

Yes this.

My first whole 30 my "Tiger Blood" came in fits and starts.  It wasn't consistent until after day 30 (my first one was a whole 45)

so TalMay I encourage you to stay patient with yourself.  You will see your own version of Tiger Blood at some point.  Everyone is different.

I'll add to my previous posts that though I've been at this for well over a year I've never had crazy boundless energy like some people expect to see. But I no longer have brain fog and the need to nap and drink gallons of coffee every afternoon, my overall focus is better, and I sleep a lot better. I also recover from my workouts much quicker. Those are all Tiger Blood for me.

Archived