Weird food dreams..

I'm on day 6 and feeling pretty good. Past the hangover and (mostly) past kill all the things, finally seeing a bit of an energy boost, all progressing well! I know that weird food dreams and cravings are "normal" - even if not about foods you would have gone for previously but it still totally threw me for a loop! I dreamt about eating at one of those sketchy pan-Asian buffets and I never go to those, they aren't remotely appealing to me (I avoid buffets in general but there's something worse about a buffet offering sushi next to stale fried chicken). Good news is I'm not worried about slipping in this way :) It was just a bizarre sensation! What odd things are other people dreaming about/craving?

I'm not on a whole30, and in fact have been AIP for 3 months. I'm just starting to reintro things. I dreamed the other night that I baked muffins and made BBQ ribs with Michelle Obama, then halfway through eating them realized they were full of gluten and nightshade spices.

The dreams are so weird! I mostly dream about eating milk chocolate, but once I dreamed about making pizza with My Chemical Romance.

I've been having other weird dreams lately too, or nightmares really... When I was a little kid, I used to have recurring nightmares about family members getting hurt, and they've been popping up again during this Whole30! Very strange, since I don't usually remember my dreams at all.

They're so trippy, right? I love the people in them - I haven't had anyone famous but at my Asian buffet there was a butler a la downton abbey and I remember thinking I needed to eat more pork buns cuz I promised him I would - so funny!

I used to have dreams where I'd miss a step and then float off into space - I usually wake up right after I start floating. Maybe kinda like yours MeadowLily, haven't had one in years and had one last night.

I have seriously had a weird food dream every night so far. I'm on day 8 :) Most of the time, I've eaten something off plan in a moment of forgetfulness, and then got really upset in my dream because I'd need to start over.

I've dreamed I was munching on chocolate squares while walking along a shoreline, while I and the townspeople wait for Godzilla to rise from the water.

Something is roiling in my subconscious.  :huh:

Last night I dreamt I was eating a bean & cheese burrito, drinking beer - all my no no pleasure centers in one! I was just sitting on the curb, like a kid hanging out in the summer time except I was my "adult" self :)

Archived