August 1st Group Thread

JennyF

For anyone who is having trouble with constipation, one of the things my nutritionist advised is that 400-800 mg of Magnesium Citrate will help with that problem.  I actually take Magnesium at night to help me sleep (it will naturally help you relax, and some people even use it to treat headaches).  But, unless I am "stopped up", I take Magneisum Glycinate in the evenings because of the effect that the Magnesium Citrate has!  However, when I need it, I know I can switch to Magnesium Citrate, and by the next morning everything will be sorted out.

Ladybugbutt, I also like magnesium for better sleep.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well what I have learned this week is patients. I am still feeling like shit. I have still have nausea, fatigue, light headedness. I must have really tanked my body since the last time I did the whole30. I am able to eat more which is good. I am hoping that as I go into week 2 that I start feeling better. Sleep was some what better last night. I actually got my first 7 hrs of sleep. Of course it was broken up by several wake ups and a bout of insomnia at 2am but hey at least it was 7 hrs. I rested most of yesterday and today it is off to work again. I don't have any time this weekend off because I took yesterday.  I will try and do a light walk today because sometimes that makes me feel better. I know this will pass I just need to hang in there.

The great news is that during the stress of my Mom's fall and hospital stay I did not cheat!! That is huge. 

Feeling GREAT! It's 10am and my brain seems to be working just fine. I'm bouncing with energy and worked up the courage to try some free standing handstands (my biggest fear of flopping over backwards did not transpire, and I even held a few for a second or two!) and I also did a few backbends from standing (another big freak out of mine). If I can take control and do Whole30, I can take control and face other obstacles as well!!! Obviously I'm in a very chipper, optimistic mood. This rocks, I'm so so happy I decided to take the plunge again.  It's bf's bday tonight, we're going out to a woodfire grill restaurant. I'm not worried in the slightest. I saw a million pics online this morning of chocolatey gooey desserts and felt utterly apathetic toward them. I'm going to eat an awesome steak, with some delicious sides, and be very very happy.  

Day 8 and what have I learned? Well, if you don't eat junk, your skinny jeans fit so much better. ;)

I realize how incredible it feels to pass a full day without nausea, heartburn, bloating, general yuckiness and all the other negative side effects that I have accepted as normal for so long.

I realize just how badly I have been abusing my body and how strongly I feel about not letting that be the legacy that I leave to my girls. I am desperate to show my beautiful little creations what it looks like to respect your body and protect your health. I want to teach them to live by the principle that their food choices are either going to make them more healthy or less healthy - and arm them with healthy bodies that will allow them to tackle any challenges. I want to break the pattern that my own mother and sister are in and show them that they too can feel better by simply making the right choices.

Obviously, I will have wine and chocolate and probably birthday cake again. But I WILL NOT habitually fill myself with badness and harmful foods.

Thank you Melissa and Dallas. You really are changing lives one bite at a time! Thank you Support Forum for being there and sharing so that we all may learn and grow. Thank you husband for eating whatever I put in front of you and telling me what an incredible cook I am (that really is a stretch of the concept) and for eating whatever junk you want far away from me and leaving no evidence. And thank you online organic food store for same-day delivery!

Yay for you AngS- for your success & for teaching your kids good habits, I am convinced food creates our health. In a family with NO Alzheimer's, my aunt with the horrible diet (big addiction to diet soda) was diagnosed with it. It's never too late to change.

I teach a cooking class at my home to share yummy paleo recipes with friends that have lots of health problems. Rather than beating them up about what they eat, I'm trying to show them good choices can make changes in their lives. Spread the good news.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Well, after lunch yesterday I felt really sick. I had eaten too much and my pouch was letting me know it--pouch purgatory I call it. I laid down for a nap and it turned into a 2 hour affair. I only got up because I had hockey. I was still utterly stuffed, but by the time we were driving up, I started feeling a little hungry and had the nuts I brought. I know I eat too many nuts, but they are a favorite of mine.( I did a 30 day AIP in March after being dx with Primary Raynauds (an autoimmune issue) and hated it. No nightshades, nuts/seeds, or dried fruit about killed me--and there was no change in the Raynauds. What I learned is I don't need the AIP, and my Raynauds activates based on stress and weather. Yup, my toes on my left foot, and nose/mouth area are nicely numb now--even after having just slept almost 11 hours--zyoiks  :o.) I felt so bad after, I had a hard time even drinking a sparkling water to calm my stomach some. I did not eat afterward due to how I felt--wouldn't have stayed down anyway--and the late hour (10:00)

I don't know if the day 7-8 bloat has hit or not, but I know my emotions tipped over last night after losing, yet another, hockey game. I am tired of losing and feeling bad about my performance in goal. It did not help that I started my cycle, which means for me (day 2 bloat and cramps) as well as this time, feeling like the emotional/crying Mack truck has run me over. I don't normally get PMS/PMT but I certainly have something akin to it--just not pre. 

Since I slept so late, I am not going to even try to get 3 meals in today. I will simply start with something like Brunch and then have dinner at the normal time. I think I also need to eat less at meals. I have not been wanting to eat 3 meals. a side effect of putting too much in my pouch is not wanting to eat, and not being able to keep things down if I force myself to eat. I had this issue when I got back to solid food after my surgery, so I need to figure out how much to eat to hold me long enough, yet allow me to start feeling hungry about the time I need to cook. It's a lovely little dance. 

Given what I experienced last night, I am feeling a bit low today. I am drinking my allergy tea (black tea with organic, unfiltered, apple cider vinegar and cinnamon--nixed the local unfiltered honey for W30 and can feel it in my sinuses), had my morning meds (bariatric required vitamins and an allergy med I haven't been able to ditch yet) and am trying to decide if brunch will be a salad with roast chicken or if it will be more quiche. 

Dinner tonight will be Old Fashioned Beef Stew from Paleo Slow Cooker (or is it Cooking? The book is not near me.) The weather certainly isn't appropriate for stew, but I had the meat already and am trying very hard to use the meats I already have in order to limit damage to the wallet just now. 

On the positive note, my father had been in the hospital a few days and one of the gals from hockey made him a treat (cake pops). He is not likely to ever do a W30 or eat paleo--though he brought paleo up to my mum as she was looking into gluten free (neither knew the other was looking into these things). Anyway, I peaked because she is know for her baking skills. Now a box of chocolate covered cake pops is sitting in my fridge (so they don't go bad before I see him Saturday) and I am not temped by them in the least. In the past, though I would not have disturbed them, the very fact they were there would have been calling to me. 

Have a great day 8 everyone. May you find success and lose temptations.

Day 8 and what have I learned? Well, if you don't eat junk, your skinny jeans fit so much better. ;)

I realize how incredible it feels to pass a full day without nausea, heartburn, bloating, general yuckiness and all the other negative side effects that I have accepted as normal for so long.

I realize just how badly I have been abusing my body and how strongly I feel about not letting that be the legacy that I leave to my girls. I am desperate to show my beautiful little creations what it looks like to respect your body and protect your health. I want to teach them to live by the principle that their food choices are either going to make them more healthy or less healthy - and arm them with healthy bodies that will allow them to tackle any challenges. I want to break the pattern that my own mother and sister are in and show them that they too can feel better by simply making the right choices.

Obviously, I will have wine and chocolate and probably birthday cake again. But I WILL NOT habitually fill myself with badness and harmful foods.

Thank you Melissa and Dallas. You really are changing lives one bite at a time! Thank you Support Forum for being there and sharing so that we all may learn and grow. Thank you husband for eating whatever I put in front of you and telling me what an incredible cook I am (that really is a stretch of the concept) and for eating whatever junk you want far away from me and leaving no evidence. And thank you online organic food store for same-day delivery!

AngS - I absolutely love this post - your positive energy and gratitude is just shining through and an inspiration. I especially love how you are showing your girls through your actions that they too can make the right choices to live a healthy life. I too have extreme gratitude for this Whole 30 experience and am learning SO much about myself in all areas, not just eating. My mind is clear and truths are revealed. I am open to change. I am also going to check out online organic food stores in my area or get my butt out the door to the Farmers Market this weekend!

Thank you for the inspiration.

We are on the road today and tomorrow, so I just spent some time looking for Whole30 friendly restaurants and am confidant in what I found....but packing a cooler w/hard boiled eggs, tuna, avocados, lots of veg and fruit just in case. Going to miss my coconut milk/ghee in the coffee tomorrow but I can handle it for 1 day!

Also thinking about meals and cook up for the rest of week 2 b/c I will have to shop and cook on Sunday when we get back.    For the week I am going to prep  gr turkey/gr beef and kale/sweet potatoes/beets/cabbage/spaghetti squash for hot plates.  I am also doing stove top citrus carnitas and cauliflower hummus to have on hand for the week. Overflowing with zucchini from my friends farm so  silky gingered zucchini soup and chicken zucchini poppers  will round out my cook up.  Planning to do salmon and sugar snap peas for one M3 sometime during the week --- other than that I shouldnt have to cook beyond 2-3 min to throw things together.  I am still obsessed with Melissa Joulwan's Well Fed, so all of my recipes are from there except the chicken zucchini popper  (www.onelovelylife.com/chicken-zucchini-poppers-gf-df/)  and the cauliflower hummus  (http://livinggrainlessly.com/2013/05/27/cauliflower-hummus/)

What are your food plans for the 2nd week of Whole30?

I like your cook up plans jump4life! I am obsessed with Well Fed 1 and 2 too! It gives me nice inspiration and the insurance that I will eat compliant AND nice AND it will take only a short time.

My spiral cutter just came, but after we finished dinner. I fried a big bunch of cauliflower rice with broccoli (building blocks ready waiting in the fridge) with Medina spices (is Morrocan mix) with Turkish patties (3rd building block) It was wonderful and ready in less than 10 min.

Tomorrow my CSA box comes in, so cook up will be in the afternoon. Salmon and sugar snaps will be on our menu next week too, as Pad Thai, Italian zucchini pasta with artisjokes and small meatballs.

Nice weekend everyone and keep on breathing, loving and take care.

It is great to see people are feeling and doing better. Unfortunately I have not been doing very well. I was very sick yesterday. I could barely eat most of the day with nausea, stomach cramps, and generally feeling like shit. Part of it was that I also haven't been sleeping well. I am doing better today and I have decided to take the day off to rest, drink lots of water and broth. I am very proud of myself for not caving in yesterday. My usual stand-by is white rice and ginger ale. I know I am eating more fruit than I should but it is one of the things I can tolerate. I am balancing it out with protein and coconut. Last night I was able to do parsnips and today I have done celery and cucumber with my turkey morning mix. I am on day 6 and hoping that I will feel better soon.

Oddly enough I was craving raw tuna and salmon all day

Hope you feel better soon....Good job not caving!!!

Ugh! Probably didn't eat enough at brunch, but I am determined not to snack today. I am craving something, and really want to eat some nuts/dried fruit. I may be hungry, but the whole fish and broccoli idea doesn't work for me...I like the idea so it isn't a turn off. HALT may apply, but I think it is leftover emotions and mensus. I am downing a bottle of water now, and really want something different. I may try hot tea next. I feel week, so I may even sleep...not that I should need it.

I realized the reason I never noticed this last time. I think it was because I was in school everyday and had to focus on other things. This time I don't have much to focus on. I am feeling the tired and cravings. Maybe that means I will also get to feel Tiger Blood as well.

I now return you to your normally scheduled bottle of water :/

I totally slacked the last few days on posting my food. For breakfast today I just had a lara bar and a banana. I was running out the door to take my daughter to the doctor, so I went for quick and easy. Lunch was a big chicken salad with roasted beets and avocado. I made a dressing using the dill mayo I made the other day mixed with some balsamic. Dinner is meat sauce mixed with zucchini.

I like your cook up plans jump4life! I am obsessed with Well Fed 1 and 2 too! It gives me nice inspiration and the insurance that I will eat compliant AND nice AND it will take only a short time.

My spiral cutter just came, but after we finished dinner. I fried a big bunch of cauliflower rice with broccoli (building blocks ready waiting in the fridge) with Medina spices (is Morrocan mix) with Turkish patties (3rd building block) It was wonderful and ready in less than 10 min.

Tomorrow my CSA box comes in, so cook up will be in the afternoon. Salmon and sugar snaps will be on our menu next week too, as Pad Thai, Italian zucchini pasta with artisjokes and small meatballs.

Nice weekend everyone and keep on breathing, loving and take care.

I absolutely love Well Fed as well and just received my Well Fed 2 in the mail today - SUPER excited to try the wonderful recipes. Another obsessed fan. You know the whole concept of prepping food and having go to items for hot plates has been a life saver. Love the Pad Thai so good and my husband loved it too. Making the Morrocon Meatballs for a picnic tomorrow.

Thank you for your upbeat posts!

Day 8 in the bag!

Had a successful day in my classroom and feel like I am really making progress. My goal is to have it all set up and ready to go before we head out on our camp trip next Friday. Love camping - have no make a special paleo meal for my husbands birthday, need to start meal planning.

What have I learned so far - I can do this! Preparation is the key to success.. Things that I thought were going to be difficult to give up have not been an issue. Simple lifestyle changes like, not eating on the sofa, or not eating while watching television have helped me to be mindful of my meals and really enjoy what I have prepared.

Tomorrow morning I head out to the farmers market to stock up on vegetables, grass fed meat and fresh eggs. Totally bought into the once a week meal prepping presented in the Well Fed cook book and will spend Sunday prepping while my husband is playing soccer.

I received the magnesium supplement in the mail that was recommended in the newsletter and will try that out tonight.

I am so grateful that I have these first few weeks off work to get into routines and to slowly ease into the school year by preparing my room so I am organized and not behind the eight ball. Looking forward to adding in exercise. Having my husband on this journey with me has also been a plus - I really feel like it is a team effort. Feeling healthy is a gift and I know this is not a 30 day thing for me, this is a reset and a lifestyle change.

Issues that seem large and insurmountable are slowly being taken care of - we will make it to the other side! Today I have hope.

I have learned that this is not a diet, this is a lifestyle change that will save my sanity and for that I am forever grateful.

Good night everyone!

Day 8 in the bag!

What have I learned so far - I can do this! Preparation is the key to success.. Things that I thought were going to be difficult to give up have not been an issue. Simple lifestyle changes like, not eating on the sofa, or not eating while watching television have helped me to be mindful of my meals and really enjoy what I have prepared.

/quote]

I could not agree more - preparation is key to success. I had made NomNoms meatballs for Zuchini Noodles and Meatball Sauce. But when I opened up the Zuchini that I had precut on Monday they were mush! So dinner became straight up meat ball sauce. The fun part is that I had made normal pasta for hubby and he washed it down with a Heineken and spent the rest of the night with heart burn acknowledging that perhaps this food thing that I am doing has some merit. Slowly , slowly I am making headway with him!

Just about to embark on Day 9

Rise and shine so early that I decided to start my cook up and finish it this afternoon.

So I tried my new spiralizer! Mind you I never ate zucchine spaghetti! Once I tried it but after I julienned it - kind of- with a knife. But now I tried the recipe from Melissa Joulwan and that worked out fabulous!!! Soaked in salt, drained, washed, drained again, dipping and dipping and then I fried them with some meatballs and smokey paprikasauce and OMG! It tasted so good, it realy was al dente, I did not miss pasta at all.

Now I have a batch drying out in the fridge so I can keep them for 4 days in the fridge.

Meanwhile my veggies roasted in the oven and I seasoned them afterwards with ras-el-hanout and that was a good combi too.

Day 9 I wish you all a very nice Whole30 weekend! 3 weeks to go.

Well I must be doing better today. I had the desire to go out to fast food this morning. I haven’t had that desire as strong since I started. That is a good sign but it also means that my resolve needs to stiffen up. Because I have felt so sick since day 4 I have thought about cheating but that has been all that it is with just the occasional..oh woes’ me my mom is in the hospital and I need a treat or better yet a cocktail. That was followed by a stomach roll and that was the end of that. Although in the past I would have said screw it I feel like shit anyway so what does it matter. The cravings and desire to eat fast food can be very tricky for me and is usually my down fall. But hey take the win on feeling like cheating because it means that I feel better. Yay!! I am going to sit down today and do the personal evaluations sheet today and do what it says for day 8. And definitely go over my goals for the program

I am working a lot this week so food prep will be tricky for me. I do have a bunch of meat pre-prepped so that is helpful. I am so jealous about all the yummy recipes that you all are talking about and I can’t do most of them because of the night shades and fungi. Boy do I miss nuts too. I was okayed to do sprouted but it sounds so complicated and I don’t have the time. Plus I am not sure I am going to stay with this new Dr I was recommended to so I may just stay off the nuts for a while anyway.

A great start to my day is there is only 1 washer working and then I find out none of the dryers are working so all my clothes, bedding, and linens will have to hang dry. 

Not sure what my food will be today but I will let you know.

Welcome everyone to Week 2 :D

We have managed to make it to Day 9! I hope our resolve is still going strong. By reading through the posts, it looks like most of us have had our ups and downs but are managing to stick with it. Preparation is so key with this. I really like having leftovers and am going to make another frittata today. That helps keep breakfast easy during the busy work week. I am trying to stay away from the nuts as it is easy to go overboard on those. Tomorrow afternoon I'm going to do a Well Fed cookup and put some meat in the crockpot. I have a bunch of zucchini and yellow squash and will julienne for "noodles" to use during the week. Breakfast this morning was the last of the Pad Thai.

We are attending an NFL preseason game tonight and eating out beforehand. I've checked the restaurant's menu and have an idea of what I will order.

Going to take a walk after while for some exercise and fresh air. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

I am obsessed with WF 1 and 2, as well. The recipes are just great. Pad Thai is a huge favorite. I printed out her Week 1 and 2 cook up directions from her website and will use one of them tomorrow afternoon to prepare for the week. Huge timesaver and there is something very satisfying about opening the fridge to see all those lovely veggies and meats prepped and ready to go.

Welcome back, A.J.

Overall, your meals look good. And, bananas are acceptable on a Whole30.  :)

Some points and suggested tweaks on your log.

- If the coffee you're having at 4:30 is caffeinated, the recommendation is to wait until after your Meal 1 to have it, as caffeine can act as an appetite suppressant.

- Make sure your bacon and ham are compliant (no sugar, sweetener or other banned Whole30 ingredients): it's tricky to find compliant versions of both

- the need for snacks can be an indication that your earlier meals aren't big enough.  A reminder to review the Whole30 meal template. Build each of your meals to meet this template recommendation, and play with your protein, veg and fat portions to create meals that satiate you for 4-5 hours.  If you truly find yourself hungry between meals (litmus test: you could eat something bland like steamed fish and broccoli), have a mini meal containing protein and fat. Nuts are a fat source on a Whole30.

- what is a "mobilize recovery drink"? Smoothies are discouraged on a Whole30.

- I'm not sure I understand the almond butter before bedtime?  What is the rationale for that?

Hi Chris!

I glanced at your post once and couldn't find it again to re-read it. Thank you for your comments and feedback. Although I have only done the whole 30 3 times I have experimented with paleo going on three years. Phew. What a commitment towards consistency. Sleep is the major challenge for me and informs most of the timetable I posted. 

• Coffee is not decaf and not willing to give up caffeine upon awakening! But I am willing to limit to one cup prior to food.
  • US Wellness Meats for bacon do you have any other sources? I have just switched to center cut pork or other protein.
  • Meal portions are one aspect of my challenge because I wake up so early and often need a third meal prior to working out at the end of my workday. I downloaded the meal template and will continue to experiment.
  • Mobilize is stretching after working out. I WOD 3-4 times per week from approximately 2:30-3:30 p.m..
  • Recovery is a product by SFH http://www.sfh.com/ I use immediately after workout. I am using it until I finish the bag and then I will not use it because I prefer food. Fuel is another SFH product I use in a pinch. 
  • Almond butter, fat (science based) can help with restlessness or trouble falling asleep before bedtime. Magnesium is also something I use and both have help me.

To update the group I am still going strong and having fun detoxing away while I work 50 hour weeks! Check in again soon with progress. 

Keep  It Up! Day 9.

Thanks.

We have managed to make it to Day 9! I hope our resolve is still going strong. By reading through the posts, it looks like most of us have had our ups and downs but are managing to stick with it. Preparation is so key with this. I really like having leftovers and am going to make another frittata today. That helps keep breakfast easy during the busy work week. I am trying to stay away from the nuts as it is easy to go overboard on those. Tomorrow afternoon I'm going to do a Well Fed cookup and put some meat in the crockpot. I have a bunch of zucchini and yellow squash and will julienne for "noodles" to use during the week. Breakfast this morning was the last of the Pad Thai.

We are attending an NFL preseason game tonight and eating out beforehand. I've checked the restaurant's menu and have an idea of what I will order.

Going to take a walk after while for some exercise and fresh air. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Joyce when you julienne your zucchini and squash on Sunday does it keep for the entire week? I want to try this but am concerned it will go bad. I love doing the cook up as well, it really served me well this week, especially during weak moments.

Love that Pad Thai!

Have fun at the game.

Well, day 9 is close to coming to a close and I haven't napped once. I actually got up close to time this morning, aye a simple breakfast, picked up my items from the CSA (including my tomatoes to can), went to the grocery, came home to put it all away, had a simple cold plate for lunch then drove to see my parents.

Of course when I exited the interstate I noticed construction south bound included the closure of the on ramp I was to use on the way home. After visiting a while, Dad noted a storm coming from the west. That was my cue to leave as I had an extra 30 minutes taking the alternative route home, and I was heading strategy into the storm to get home. On more than one occasion I was white-knuckling it as I had no visibility. Too dangerous to pull off as I could not tell how much road I had, too dangerous to stop, and scared of coming up on a stopped car as I was driving.

Well, I got home, cooked up some veggies for hubby to take to work, made a plate for myself, and ate. I'm now trying to relax watching a hallmark movie. They can be sappy, but I enjoy them.

I did have a 'why bother' moment as I picked up a few items at the store before leaving my parents' town (my local franchise was out). I was starting to get hungry and it was going to be 1-1/2 hours before even getting home (yeah, longer with the rain), that 2x what it took to get there.

So, I am well exhausted. Hope I sleep well. Last night's getting up 3x to use the bathroom, I had water loaded all day, was a bit much.

Night all, and on to day 10

Day 9 - Big cookup today from Well Fed...first time I've tried from this book and looking forward to it. Hubby away all week in Sydney and a full week of uni and work for me so thought it would be a good idea to be prepared, for him as well as me :-) Made some beef broth last night and sunflower seed butter (which is to die for)...we don't seem to sell it nearby. And the Pad Thai I made last night from the book was amazing...I could eat that dish every week!

Felt full of energy at uni on Friday (Day 7), then quite tired yesterday and my pants were a bit tighter, right on schedule. Feeling good today so far. Parents over for dinner tonight, so looking forward giving them some healthy food! :-)

Have great day everyone!! :-)

Day 8 and 9 spent traveling, with about 4 hours in the car each way.   What surprised me most was my strong craving to snack in the car...  I think that these kinds of trips must have been cues for me to eat in the past.   I had packed lots of compliant foods, but didnt expect to want to dig in to them 30 min into the trip....   Besides the in car snack vibes I did really well with food - a compliant dinner out last night,  pre-packed breakfast today (while my husband and son ate at the very non-compliant hotel breakfast), and great, compliant lunch today .   I even tried chicken livers at lunch --   but I am still not ready for organ meat!   

Big cook up tomorrow-   life is good!

Hi All, hope all is well.  A lovely day here in New Zealand, went out with my daughter and had a great time.  Food is good and on track, although I think I had too much coconut oil at lunchtime which gave me a bad gut.  It is nice to read all the comments and how well you're all doing.  I'm keeping my wits about me and find that walking away from the kitchen after meals work for me.  I have made myself an emergency box (as suggested), and it's nice to know that if things go badly for me I have my own healthy food.  Made some coconut balls, some pumpkin muffins (with cinnamon and vanilla - no flour, sugar or dairy) and some nuts and apricot balls.  Just keeping these for emergencies.  Stay sane and take care.

Day 10 started out well, although I dreamt I broke the challenge by eating (or drinking) something non compliant! But I do not know with what I broke my promise. Anyway fortunately I woke up and everything was OK. Today my kids&co will come for dinner -an every 2week ritual- nice to have them over. My hubby will make stuffed peppers with ground beef, carrot and zucchini. They eat rice by the side and I still have some Moroccan cauliflower rice.

Cookup went fine, although it takes more than a few hours even if my husband is helping out.

Yesterday night while watching movies I really craved a nice glass of white of red wine. I am glad that during our holiday in France we only had wine occasionally instead of drinking a few everynight since we are on a holiday isn't it? Otherwise from a drinking everyday habit to none at all is a bigger challenge. Once I finish Whole 30 - and I will and you too!!!!! - I would like to drink some wine once a week not even the 3 days of the weekend. I think that will be a big step forward in breaking bad habits.

Nice day to you all.

Archived