Did you find yourself sweeter and kinder after Whole30 reintro?

MeadowLily

In the year 2525, how prophetic is that song.  We're the caretakers and caregivers. All of us.

I have always thought everything was mine since I was a child. Ants on the sidewalk, wildlife and fishes, bees and flowers. It's the original plan that we should take care of everything and everyone.

Our original factory settings come with an inate and natural instruction manual. Don't be caught living in the shallow end of the pool.  

Hi-larious. People are taking genetic-testing kits and finding out they are part neanderthal.  I could've told you that.  Quick, run to the mirror and check for a heavy brow.  black eye1 smiley

I think humans were highly evolved 1000's of years ago. Look at those structures they've left behind. We still can't figure it out. Paleoamericans were stylin' whilen and livin' it up in the city. Dancing like Bruno.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good food fixes everything. What other choice do we have.

There's a new weight loss Rx out there.  Mercy my, we laughed ourselves silly listening to the side effects. Then it's always ask your doctor if death by Rx is the right choice for you.  

It's a disconnect for the brain.  Here's the panacea and remedy for all of your problems but you might expire from it.

One ingredient whole foods.  Breathe in their inspiration for a mighty rushing flow of information.  

A brain that's living on gummy bears and donuts doesn't have much to say.

US 26/287 Wind River Lake - East

It's really nice out today.  My other neighbors have invited me over to their house for a bigfoot show party.  Bear doesn't believe in them, so he'll stay home and man the phone.  

We've had professional hunters, search parties come here trying to capture one on camera.  Bear says that they absolutely do not exist because he's never found a single paleo-poop in all of his years of hunting.  And yet, supposedly, they eat deer.  So maybe, they eat deer on this side and paleo-poop on the other side in some different realm.  

It doesn't matter because it's all nitwittery and it doesn't take much to entertain people who've been cooped up all winter long. We've been watching this show for years and they haven't found anything tangible yet. Oooo, there's the usual rock chucking and tipi poles, broken branches. All kinds of hollering and carrying on but no real evidence.  

So I asked the neighbor, why can't they find anything...they said, because they don't exist but do you wanna come over and watch it with us anyway?

Sure, I do.  I'm always up for a rodeo. I've spent alot of time in the woods. I've run into bears and been scared out of my wits by them but no signs of bigfoot scat. No rock chucking or hollering going on.

What should I take to the party. Something snarkalicious.  Let the nitwittery abound. Image result for bigfoot photos funny

I could use some laughter.  

Image result for bigfoot photos funny

Body and Mind = 2/3 squirrel

Spirit = 1/3  Universe

The spirit doesn't need the body and mind but the body and mind are aimless without the spirit.

If the body and mind were so darned smart  it would only take one "diet" and only one to resolve all of these issues with food.  One "diet".  One time.  No Wash, Rinse, Repeat. 

There's no such thing - one "diet" that can cure every food dilemma and steer you into weight stability.  The body and  mind would keep knocking each other around for years and still not be able to solve these problems on their own.

Are you cheap with yourself?

In business, creative people are afraid of other peoples reactions to their prices.  It takes confidence to look others directly in the eye and respond rather than react. It takes true grit to give an intelligent response rather than over-react when others try to shout you down.

Your self-worth. 

You have to continue believing in yourself when no one else does. 

Sticks and stones will break your bones and potshots taken from across the bow of the ship hurt your feelings. It takes true grit to keep tooling along when others try and talk you out of your dreams and goals.

You have to give it all you've got.  

In business.  I'll be cheaper than everyone else.  Bad idea.

Don't be cheap with yourself and don't sell yourself short. 

Position yourself against the bargain basement price.  Your self-worth cannot be bought with a price.

You are valuable beyond measure.  A price above rubies. 

Bargain hunters always need to be sold every step of the way.  I need proof.  I need facts.  I need to have all of the answers to the why, why, whys.  

Bargain hunters want you do all of the hard work and then they will kick you to the curb.  Give me this and give me that.  

Those who do all of the hard work learn the most.  

No person wants their self-worth or creativity sold to the lowest bidder.

Getting the best price for your creativity starts with the right mindset.

Getting the best results for all of your hard work starts with the right mindset.  

You. Are. Exceptional.   

Don't be cheap. 

The first person who has to be convinced of what you're charging...is YOU.  

Get your mindset right and the rest will fall into place. 

Self-worth and confidence is priceless.  It protects you from the mission-creeps and bargain hunters. 

Ima this and Ima that.  We'll be the judge of that Ima.

I'll need to know all of the why, why, whys before I dip my toes in. 

Those who do all of the hard work, seeking out their answers while they're tooling along will see it all of the way through...WINNING.

ACTION. 

All blather and foaming at the mouth without taking any ACTION makes Ima fall off the rails before you can say sugar, donuts and wine.

Those who do all of the hard work are not the same people they used to be.  You can hear it in their words.  I can.  They do have a lion tamer's confidence.  

Birds of a feather fly together in formation. When one becomes worn out the one from behind steps UP to give them a rest. That's teamwork. Birds do it. It's their nature to be givers.  They care about one another.

Are you cheap or are you exceptional? 

I won't give up on you or me. We're in this thing called life together.

Let freedom ring.  Fly. Birds. Fly.   

The sky is not the limit and it never was. 

The disconnect.  Who are you when no one else is looking.

Come together.  Right now.  

A Felicia divided against herself cannot stand.  Neither can a house or mindset or business or family. 

The real you doesn't change. Your original factory settings came with a spirit.  It's infinite, unlimited in thinking and knows all things are possible.  They may not be easy but they are possible.

The spirit doesn't change.  It's rock steady. In there you will find stability with your weight and all of the other areas of your life that need some fine-tuning. 

You'll have to engage it and not go through the motions. Doing what you've always done and getting what you've always gotten.  

You can't coast on your past laurels.  They're gone.  

Have you ever dated a trust fund baby. It's really difficult for them to break out of their parents success and find their own. They often coast on their parent's laurels.  Goofing off and entertaining themselves all of the rest of their days to the point of being really lazy. 

Lofty thoughts and all play makes Jack and Jill a very dull person. They have a difficult time reaching beyond a life of privilege to create their own pathway. You find it in every walk of life.  Artists, celebrities, successful business heads.  Coasting on their parents laurels. Heckatoot, they might even start gambling and spending the money as fast as it's given to them.  

Paw says.  Easy come.  Easy go.  If you don't have to work hard for it it really doesn't mean that much to you.  After the folks are gone, you find them squandering through every single dime.  

Lofty thoughts don't mean much when you've blown through a fortune. Living off the back of someone else's hard, hard work. 

Do the hard work.  Dig deeper beneath the surface. You'll retain your results.

Don't coast on anyone's laurels.   Get in there and pull the dross out of your head and those roots out. Find out what's really eating gilbert grape away. When you come out of the desert regions of your life there will be an oasis of cool, clear water.  Your own endless well of inspiration that no one can take away from you.  

Less than 5% of dieters can keep the weight off. Less than 7% of weight loss surgery patients can keep off all of their weight for any amount of time.

Can't fool myself realism is not overrated.

Snap out of it.

Face the music.

Don't let yourself fall back into thrill eating benders and full blown food addiction relapse.  

Do you know what you're doing when you keep starting over and over over and over and over again?

You're laying down tracks that will cement the deal.  You are reestablishing dieting and binge eating every time you start over.

Treating the Whole 30 like another diet,  starting and falling back into thrill eating within a week is the same thing...painted with a new title.  

The consequences of constant backsliding or food addiction relapse does not translate into food freedom forever. 

Food freedom forever does not mean you keep slipping back into destructive eating habits on a regular or weekly basis on the pretext that you're expanding all of your options and your belly along with it.

Belly selfies...have they changed everything for you then?

Belly selfies going backwards in the opposite direction - expanding all of your options, do you post those, too or hang your head and cry. You're beached.  Just look at what you've done to yourself belly.

Stopping and starting over won't get you there.  I'm not talking about the much ballyhooed side effects of weight loss, I'm talking about breaking the vicious and destructive cycles of dieting and binge eating.  They go hand in hand.  Mates for life.

Some order must be imposed out of that chaos.

Some order must be imposed out of the chaos. 

If you're turning the Whole 30 back into a diet, the truth will find you out.  

Everyone turns an easy diet that's only temporarily effective like an old rag doll that you toss into the corner.  Your health.

After the dieting is all said and done and it's never ever done, you stop that temporary diet after you've lost some weight. 

Next.

You fall back immediately into old eating patterns that really jack UP your blood sugar and create the absolute perfect storm for rebound weight gain.

This vicious cycle might go on and continue in giant month hunks while the mind and body are all too happy to accommodate you. They really don't care if you ever stop.

The only thing that snaps you out of the chaos and back into reality is your spirit.  It's bent on survival and it wants to live, live, live.  

Archived