Gourmet Grassfed

lep

I love Gourmet Grassfed's jerky, but they are no longer selling outside of Wisconsin.  :(   I've tried a couple of the other Whole30 approved jerkies, but they didn't do it for me.  Does anyone know of any compliant jerky that is similar to Gourmet Grassfed's?  Or is there anyone in WI who would be willing to do an order for me??

I was going to say, making my own just won't happen.  The biggest challenge in my two Whole30s was simply finding the time to be in the kitchen to prepare (to say I "cook" is a stretch) food.  So making my own jerky just won't happen. 

I was looking at the US Wellness jerky.  Some of them are compliant, so I guess I'll try those.  If anyone else has any suggestions for jerky they've bought, let me know.  Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks, Tina Marie, I might have to take you up on that.  I ordered Primal Pac jerky twice, and it arrived with white fuzzy mold both times.  :(  They said they are starting to vacuum pack their jerky and offered to send me more, but so far, no refund and no non-moldy jerky from Primal Pacs.  My Gourmet Grassfed never went moldy no matter how long it sat around.  I'll have to give Epic Bars a try.

Archived