Spinach pre-workout?

leahcarn

I'm going to make some variation (no onion or garlic) on these for dinner tonight, http://dandydishes.blogspot.co.nz/2011/06/baked-chicken-meatballs.html#.T0V1jpgqMWI

and then go for my run, then have one of nom nom paleos spicy tuna cakes and some swede after my run, but it seems really strange not to be sneaking some sort of green vegetable into my meatballs. I try to follow the pre and post workout recommendations pretty closely, but do you think a bit of spinach would be ok in these pre-workout?

Those look really good... and I would not worry about spinach pre-workout at all.  Especially since we are talking about a minor amount diced up in a meatball recipe.  But really... spinach is SO low-carb, it really almost just doesn't count.  Enjoy!

I have a question that is similar to the spinach, for my prework out, I've been having eggs but today I wanted something a little "sweet" with it so I added a tablespoon of diced tomatoes. Is that ok to add to pre workout? I can for sure do without it but it was yummy!

Archived