Seeking mentor for support 1-1

miemoo

Hi from the beautiful Blue Mountains, Australia :) I'm on Day 3 and feeling amazing! I'm looking for someone who is interested in being my support through my first Whole30 on more of a 1-1 basis (through email or FB private message). The FB groups are volatile at times and although the forum is great, I'm just looking for someone to share my daily journal with and to write about my relationship with food and wellbeing in a more personal way.

Bit of background: 35, female, 2 kids, I love the outdoors. I'm currently doing Masters in Speech Pathology. I enjoy relatively good health and I don't have a weight issues as such but I'm having some skin issues at the moment and I have an unhealthy relationship with caffeine. 

If it sounds like something you'd enjoy I'd love to hear from you :)

• Administrators

Hi Miemoo,

We have the ability for our members to keep logs in the "My Whole30 Log" portion of the forum. If you would like your log reviewed and someone to peek in on you and how you're doing, create a log there and I would be happy to check in on you! I can't say I can be there every single day but I'm on here most days.

:)

Send me a PM if you decide to create the log.

Im also from Aus and starting my first whole 30 tomorrow and am looking for a buddy to help keep me motivated and on track. Either fb message or snapchat would work well for me. My name is Emma Reilly and I'm from beachport SA. It should be easy enough to find me on fb :)

Archived