Continuing the Whole30 way - but snacky out of no where

CoriD

Hi All,

So I am currently on day 36 of the Whole30. I'm going for any specific number after the 30 but I'm a little worried about reintroduction and I actually like eating this way. My issue though today is out of no where I'm hungry ALL DAY LONG. I've tried to eat just my 3 meals but it's not working so well. While working I'm thinking about eating....I NEVER had this issue while doing the Whole30 what so ever...what gives? Anyone have any suggestions how to stop the hunger-madness?

Are you pre period?

I become a walking stomach at least one week before my period.  If this is the case - we give you full permission to eat more.  Really.  Your body is telling you that you need more food as it's gearing up for a change - so pay attention.  

My meals will very often double in size just before my period and then after a few days my appetite will become normal and regulate again.

• Administrators

When hunger like that...legitimate, "would eat sardines from the can" hunger shows up, you should eat.  We encourage three meals a day as a basis to learn yourself and your body and your signals. At near the end of a successful Whole30 you can probably be pretty confident that you are interpreting the signal correctly and therefore need to feed yourself!

Archived