Golden Star Coconut Milk

CarolBuchwald

• 4 weeks later...

I could not find coconut milk at whole foods here in new Orleans without cane syrup? any other suggestions?

Look at canned coconut milk. The carton stuff is nearly always sweetened, but there should be some unsweetened in cans.

I could not find coconut milk at whole foods here in new Orleans without cane syrup? any other suggestions?

Whole Food has their own 365 brand of canned coconut milk, and last time I checked, it was compliant. Ask one of the employees to point you in the right direction the next time you're in the store.

Thank you guys, I found it like you said and made the chicken chowder recipe in the new Whole 30 book. I loved the flavor the coconut milk lent to the recipe.

I like this forum, have learned a lot, but am still not sure where to make posts. I feel like I am all over the place on it.

Please bear with me while I am still figuring this out. I want to add a picture, but I will have to get one of my daughters to help me.

I am so excited about making the zoonoodles tomorrow for the first time.

***Ok see, should I have put some of that post on another topic as I wrote on other things besides the coconut milk ?

• 1 year later...

I thought I would order on line for the 

Golden Star Coconut Milk

and have it sent to my local walmart since I purchased it last time at a walmart while out of town.

My local walmart doesn't carry this brand.  I discovered that the price has increased over one dollar per can since my last purchase.

Guess they decided they would go with what the market would bear as people have since discovered that this brand is superior to the other brands.

Archived