Hives!

i am on day7 today and experiencing hives on my neck and head only. It happened last night as well but was gone by morning. I haven't eating or done anything new. Since its nice outside I have been spending more time out doors. It is only on my neck, face and scalp. I finally got to eating my full portions of the template plate and mostly finishing now I have hives! (I was having trouble eating much when I started whole30). Could it be from toxins leaving my body or something else food or environmental? I am so itchy!!

• Moderators

I'm not a doctor, but I would think it's most likely from some allergen you were exposed to. If it's not something new you've started eating, maybe it's something outside, especially if it started about the time you started spending more time outside. It could also be something like a new soap or detergent you've used, if that's changed. 

Obviously, if you want to know for sure, consult your doctor. For now, you might want to get something like Benadryl cream or whatever anti-itch type cream you prefer to help with the itching, and if it happens again, consider keeping some kind of log so maybe you can track down what might be causing it.

I was out cleaning up the yard yesterday from winter, sticks, leaves and stuff but it is nothing new that I have done before unless my body is just changing.   I am noticing it is happening again this evening.  

Archived