Packing Whole30 Lunches

Debbie B

OMG...I have to have one of these. Days that I am out in the field marketing all day, this would be so fun, practical and awesome! It's so perfect for Whole30 lunches.

Okay, now I am in a quandry...do I want the slightly smaller one with more compartments or the larger one with 3 compartments. I am leaning towards the one with more compartments, but I don't really know why. Maybe because it's cuter? Yeah, that's a good reason Susan. Sigh.

Thanks for the ideas DebbieB.

FYI - Nom Nom Paleo also had blogs this week on school lunches that looked like they would also be yummy adult lunches if you want to check it out. She used Lunchbots for all of them. I have a large collection of cool containers and lunch totes already but I still want more! I keep getting more and more "for my kids" but don't have Lunchbots or a Planet Box yet. I am dying to get a really nice Bento box for myself even if I never take it away from my home. It's just fun to package up a meal ahead of time, especially when it's visually appealing and fun. Need to start my Christmas List!

http://nomnompaleo.c...hes-part-1-of-5

Thanks for the ideas DebbieB.

FYI - Nom Nom Paleo also had blogs this week on school lunches that looked like they would also be yummy adult lunches if you want to check it out. She used Lunchbots for all of them. I have a large collection of cool containers and lunch totes already but I still want more! I keep getting more and more "for my kids" but don't have Lunchbots or a Planet Box yet. I am dying to get a really nice Bento box for myself even if I never take it away from my home. It's just fun to package up a meal ahead of time, especially when it's visually appealing and fun. Need to start my Christmas List!

http://nomnompaleo.c...hes-part-1-of-5

The planet box looks like an awesome Bento Box to me. So torn between the two options...They both get great reviews. I love that they are stainless and not plastic. Plus they look cute and come with cool magnets.

SLW- buy both!

LOL JHMOMI..that literally made me laugh out loud because I TOTALLY thought about that. Just pulled the trigger on the smaller more compartments one. If I decide the 3 compartment version works better for me, I'll send it back. Getting the fun thermos type thing this fall for traveling in my car and keeping wintery foods hot.

Geeze..this forum has so gotten me to up my online orders!!

Jhmomi, we have TONS of LunchBots and I love them I've spent so much on them I can't justify a PlanetBox too, but I have wanted one ever since i discovered them. We also have some Kids Konserv (ugh, hate the name) small containers. I'm pretty rabid about avoiding plastic. :)

Nope, no microwave. There's another company that sells a stainless steel container with a silicone lid, so you can flip the food into the lid and microwave in that. My wife has one and loves it. Hers came from L.L. Bean, I think, but I am not sure they still sell it. They might have them at reuseit.com.

Ok, I'm just going to ask, even though I'm pretty sure I know the answer and this is going to make me sound so flipping stupid....anyways....these Lunchbots can NOT go in the microwave, right? One would have to get a insulated thermos for the hot stuff, right?

I know I know.....lol

Not sure about Lunchbots. I bought something else.

SLW, I want both too... I just figure if I get one and it works well, I'll get another lol I would like to find something that keeps hot foods hot and aren't exactly a thermos. I hate the microwave and almost never use it at home, but it seems like the only option at work. I guess I could just eat cold foods except for dinner, but that seems limiting.

I'm resist the urge to just go and buy this thing right now, but one of my life's lessons these days is to live purposefully and being impulsive doesn't fit not that plan. So I'm adding it to my wish list:)

Archived