Can I have herbal "gelatin" (mt. ali grass jelly)?

Lexical

• Administrators

No.  Corn starch is off limits.

I've seen a couple other posts of yours asking about specifically off plan ingredients so I wonder if you've read the rules and the "can I have" documents?  They are both linked in my signature below.

No matter the quantity of an off plan ingredient, if it exists in your product, the product is non compliant.

• Administrators

Thanks. Is there an alphabetical list of the foods we are allowed to eat anywhere? That would be most helpful. :)

The foods that you are allowed to eat would be numbered in the thousands if not tens of thousands.  

• Moderators

Thank you GFChris. I read over that, but it doesn't say if hemp hearts and hemp protein powder are allowed? 

You might find the Can I Have list helpful. It's by no means complete, but it does address many of the most common questions about what ingredients and foods are allowed and which are not.

You can also google Whole30 forum + whatever you're wondering about and find past discussions on it. So google Whole30 forum hemp hearts and read through past discussions.

You can also look up at the top of this page, and where you see the heading The Whole30 -- there's a bunch of resources linked there.

Archived