JenX - Whole 30 Round 2

JenX

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAY 30!!!!

Why go immediately back to the old patterns of Friday being my reward day (usually celebrated with frozen pizza, too much wine and sometimes dessert). Setting myself up for a "what the hell" weekend of overindulgence. 

okay, so there. that's the plan and I'm sticking to it. There are no decisions to make - above are the new rules, just like the Whole 30 rules. Rules for me to follow = happiness. <3

Wow, we are very much alike in the way we deal with food. So glad I've had to chance to observe your journey. It's nice to know other people have the same issues I do. Sometimes all the inner self-talk about food choices makes me feel very isolated. Good to know I'm not alone! Enjoy living out your plan!!

Well, a second whole 30 is in the books. Tomorrow we'll see what the scale and tape say. I don't have high hopes and will be ecstatic with any losses at all. What's more important is my mood. The dark cloud of my injury has lifted. I'm looking forward instead of moping about. And that was my real purpose on this one. To get myself back in line before I completely derailed. To prove to myself that I can. And I can. And I did.

Overall, I'm very very pleased!  Loss of 7.5 lbs and about 5 inches all over. That was much better than i expected this time around :)  This really helps me to keep my head on straight during the reintroductions. After those I'm going to eat mostly to template as it is what keeps my IBS happy and makes me feel better all over. And I know that will produce a nice slow steady weight/fat loss that will show in my running performance once I can start running again. Way of life, indeed! 

Archived