Hi, I am starting August 11

Marmelg

I did a 5 day smoothie detox in the last few days so I hope it helps me to start strong. I have tried to do this before but I've never been succesful, last time I quit on day 10. I hope I can do it this time. I really need this and make a change for life. I am a diabetic and I seriously need to lose some weight. This is not about beauty to me any more is a life or death change.

Hi Marmelg

I started yesterday and like you I want and need to loose weight for my health. Don't focus on quitting the last time focus on the things that you learnt and use them to help you succeed this time.

All the best and keep posting.

Cheers Bella10

I did a 5 day smoothie detox in the last few days so I hope it helps me to start strong. I have tried to do this before but I've never been succesful, last time I quit on day 10. I hope I can do it this time. I really need this and make a change for life. I am a diabetic and I seriously need to lose some weight. This is not about beauty to me any more is a life or death change.

Depending on what was in the smoothies you may find you'll suffer just as much from sugar withdrawal in the first days as they tend to be fruit heavy & not recommended here. Be sure to drink at least half an ounce of water per pound of body weight, and include a fist sized serving of starchy veg daily.

Welcome to Whole30!

Hi!!!! I also started today!

The black coffee with no half and half or agave nectar was tough - I won't lie.

Having arugula with 3 Aidell's chichen sausage and homemade EOO, Vinegar and Mustard for lunch.

I just opened a Polar Sparkling Water.  I hope it's compliant.  What do you guys think?  GOOD LUCK TO YOU THAT STARTED TODAY TOO! :)  ;)

Ingredients: Carbonated water, Natural flavors

NO CALORIES

NO SUGAR OR SWEETENERS

NO CAFFEINE

NO CARBS

NO SODIUM

NO GLUTEN

VEGAN

KOSHER

Betina

• Administrators

Hi!!!! I also started today!

The black coffee with no half and half or agave nectar was tough - I won't lie.

Having arugula with 3 Aidell's chichen sausage and homemade EOO, Vinegar and Mustard for lunch.

I just opened a Polar Sparkling Water.  I hope it's compliant.  What do you guys think?  GOOD LUCK TO YOU THAT STARTED TODAY TOO! :)  ;)

Ingredients: Carbonated water, Natural flavors

NO CALORIES

NO SUGAR OR SWEETENERS

NO CAFFEINE

NO CARBS

NO SODIUM

NO GLUTEN

VEGAN

KOSHER

Betina

The water is fine....but make sure you are getting lots of plain, water too.  Half an ounce per pound of bodyweight is the recommendation.  :)

Hello - Today I'm joining you in jumping off the "cliff" and starting my Whole 30 - Feeling a little nervous, but am stoking my resolve — I'm so glad to find others starting down this path at the same time! Wishing everyone success on the journey :) 

I am starting on Aug 13 (Thurs) because I have a function on Wed.  My husband and I are very excited.  We have been doing WW for the last 5 months so our eating habits have been adjusting....but now eating REAL food with no preservatives, sulfites, etc -- only has to taste good. Now lets's see if my enthusiasm is the same next week,  FYI, I did the PH MIRACLE (very extreme) because I had a skin problem -- did a 10 day veg juice cleanse  and never was hungry, just wanted to chew something.  I am happy to say my skin problem cleared up but the program was so rigid and extreme for me it was impossible to maintain.  WHOLE 30 seems YUMMY and satisfying.   I hope to check in regularly to see how we all are doing.

Archived