cantalope and honey dew and other small melons

RuthP

I bought two cantaloupes yesterday at SAMs Club, called "sugar kiss." They are so sweet, I'd really like to make sure they're compliant. Has anyone else had them? Too yummy to be truly W30 but if I eat it with a meal and not as a snack, I'm hoping that will keep my dragon at bay.

They are totally compliant.   Follow the instructions.. Only have the fruit with your meal and no more than two servings  a day!!!  Enjoy the wonderful fruits that are ripe and plentiful right now!     As far as sugar (yes sugar in fruit) keeping your dragon at bay.. Good luck with that..  Try snuffing the daily fruit if your really struggling with slaying that Dragon!

They are totally compliant.   Follow the instructions.. Only have the fruit with your meal and no more than two servings  a day!!!  Enjoy the wonderful fruits that are ripe and plentiful right now!     As far as sugar (yes sugar in fruit) keeping your dragon at bay.. Good luck with that..  Try snuffing the daily fruit if your really struggling with slaying that Dragon!

Thanks, CaGirl. I haven't been eating much fruit, only about one serving a day, if that, but these are so sweet, I did have two servings today. Glad I only bought two of them and my husband likes them as much as I do, so he's being a big help by eating more than his share.

Archived