Nothing is satisfying....NOTHING!

stacymatt

i'm on day 6 of my 3rd Whole 30 and I can't find anything to sate my appetite.  It's not like I'm having particular cravings for non-kosher food, it's simply that nothing I have made in the last 4 days has left me feeling full/content/sated.  It's not even like I've laid up on food prep.  I've made lovely filet with coconut/kale salad; curry chicken salad, flank steak beef jerky but none of that has left me satisfied.

Anyone else?

Curry chicken salad (obviously with homemade mayo); regular chicken salad with grapes, pepitos, celery; homemade meatballs; turkey meatloaf muffins; eggs with avocado/tomatoes and salad.  As for portions, I am in no way restricting how much of that I'm eating and as for timing, well, that varies.  Sometimes I have a boiled egg first thing in the morning but typically I have black coffee with some almonds and figs and then have a heavy workout (4 to 5 mile run followed by a crossfit workout).  

I just can't seem to find something to fill me up that leaves me saying,'ahhhhhh, delicious.'

Archived