Day 24 - still "bad" tummy???

Debwards

Hi.  I wrote about a week ago.  I'm on day 24.  Feeling really great.  Haven't gone off track and not finding this hard to do.  I'm still having loose bathroom issues.  I've had some awesome, complaint chili, but that's without beans.   I'm not sure what it could be?  I'm anxious to do re-introduction, but worried that I won't be able to tell being that I already have loose stomach.  I'm eating eggs, homemade balsamic & oil dressing with salads, lot root veggies, meat, fish, chili...  

I would think of staying on Whole30 longer to see if this clears up, but I'm going on a trip and have about 8 days to do reintroduction, so don't want to go much past 30 days before I start the re-intro.  Any thoughts?

I done 5 or 6 Whole 30's and this has happened to me at least 3 times - usually when the WF30 is preceded by really bad eating.  I'm on Day 13 of a WF30 now following a Thanksgiving to New Year's binge and I am still having almost liquid BMs in the mornings.  It doesn't happen throughout the day - just when I go in the mornings.  Aside from that, I feel fantastic. I'm not too worried about it.  Based on my previous experience, it will eventually straighten itself out.

I am having more coconut products than I've ever had. I don't think I'm having a ton, but prior to starting had very little.

Also was a big coffee drinker always and am having it still, but probably a little less than usual because I'm only using coconut milk. Maybe I'll cut back on coconut products. Thanks for the thoughts.

Archived