Organic Baby Spring Mix

LMoreno

Don't worry about the nutritional label, worry about the ingredient label. All foods have some natural sugar in them, especially fruits and veggies and that is required on the nutritional label. We are concerned about added sugar. I'm going to guess that unless you salad had a dressing with it or something like dried fruit or nuts there is not sugar on the ingredient label.

Got it. Thanks for clarifying. I was confused about those two things. Now I'm in search of a good salad dressing for my salad :)

If you don't wanna make your own dressing, tessamae's has some. But be careful! Not all are compliant in that brand

• Moderators

Thank you. I will look for Tessamae's and see what I can find.

If your store carries them, they will be refrigerated, probably over in the produce section.

If you want to try to make your own, it's a lot cheaper and not really hard. I like this Zingy Ginger Dressing. There are a bunch of different versions of ranch dressing that are Whole30 compliant, as well as vinaigrettes. Check meljoulwan.com and nomnompaleo.com for more ideas, or google Whole30 + whatever kind of dressing you want to make and see if there's not a recipe or two out there already.

Archived