New work schedule and planning

Elizabeth22

Hi everyone!

So far, I'm on day 6 of my first Whole 30 and it is going really well. I'm still trying to learn all I can and work on my meal planning but otherwise I'm surviving. :) I thought it would be difficult to cut out sugar because I have no control when it comes to sugar. I do feel more tired, but from what I've read this is normal at this point?

Anyway, I currently work 8 hour evening shifts so I have time to eat my breakfast and lunch before leaving for work. I only have to bring supper with me. Next week I'm starting a new schedule where I have to be to work by 6:30am. I am just wondering what ideas anyone has for breakfast and planning for the work week. I also work every other weekend so I don't have a lot of weekend time to plan for the week ahead. 

I would appreciate any input, thoughts, suggestions!

I'm only on day 4, but what I've done this week is to make frittas and egg fritta muffins in the evening. Good for a couple of servings and heat up in the microwave really well. Tasty, too!

Leftovers and egg muffins are good. Or make a breakfast version of a burrito bowl/ sans rice and beans.

Or make a bunch of hardboiled eggs for some proteins. I'm a "make it before, so all I have to do is reheat/eat" kind of person. I'm usually *barely* awake when I eat.

Another vote here for frittata or egg/veg/meat muffins...

Or how about a chicken or tuna salad in a lettuce or egg wrap?

Or some blended soup in a flask, with meatballs or chicken wings/drumsticks dipped in mayo on the side...?

Archived