Day 10...feeling full all the time

rz2235

I am on day 10 and doing quite well with the food.  My biggest issue is that I am rarely hungry, even when it is time to eat.  The first several days I was hungry at mealtime, but a few days ago I sort of just stopped being hungry very often.  I have continued to eat meals but after I eat I am generally uncomfortable and right away feel a little bloated and burpy (not gassy so much).  Any thoughts.

In general, I eat by the book.  I piece of protein, some green veg, some starch like sweet potato and fat.  Ive cut out broccoli and cauliflower which seem to cause some issues, but it has not really helped much.  My meals are not overly big, and I often do not finish them - I stop when I am full.

Just curious if anyone has experienced something similar.  I really do not want to cut out many more vegetables, if possible.

Thanks for the feedback.

I am also on day 10 and feeling full. I wasn't sure if it was just my body's reaction to the food or the other changes I've been making (eating and chewing slower, sitting down and focusing on my meal). I found this timeline (honestly can't remember where with the tons of research I did) and it helps me set some expectations for how to feel. Hang in there! This is my first whole30 too. We can do this!!!

Timeline:
Day 1: No big deal
Day 2-3: The hangover
Day 4-5: Kill all things
Day 6-7: I just want a nap
Day 8-9: My pants are tighter?!
Day 10-11: THE HARDEST DAYS!
Day 12-15: Boundless energy
Day 16-27: Tiger Blood!
(Day 21: I am so over this!)
Day 28: Good enough? NO!
Day 29-30: What can I eat now?! DON'T FORGET REINTRODUCTION!

How about eating a bit less and getting your meal sizes just right for you. Keeping you full enough to last between meals but still with that slightly hungry, anticipatory feeling just before the next one. It's a fine balance! 

• Moderators

I am also on day 10 and feeling full. I wasn't sure if it was just my body's reaction to the food or the other changes I've been making (eating and chewing slower, sitting down and focusing on my meal). I found this timeline (honestly can't remember where with the tons of research I did) and it helps me set some expectations for how to feel. Hang in there! This is my first whole30 too. We can do this!!!

Timeline:
Day 1: No big deal
Day 2-3: The hangover
Day 4-5: Kill all things
Day 6-7: I just want a nap
Day 8-9: My pants are tighter?!
Day 10-11: THE HARDEST DAYS!
Day 12-15: Boundless energy
Day 16-27: Tiger Blood!
(Day 21: I am so over this!)
Day 28: Good enough? NO!
Day 29-30: What can I eat now?! DON'T FORGET REINTRODUCTION!

The timeline is here, if anyone wants to check it out.

Archived