Osh Kosh Pop Up

beastmode13

• Moderators

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone else gets this Osh Kosh ad pop up everytime they click any whole 30 post. It happens to me every time and I figured this was the place to list it.

This is the link that comes up every time:

-Sarah

We know. The techie people who fix this stuff are working on it. 

Also, I deleted the link so no one who comes by later clicks on it. It's been happening for several days now, and so far my virus program isn't finding a virus of any kind, but no need to risk someone getting infected if there is something bad on that site.

Funnily enough my 'options' have changed today. Up until now the links on the pop ups I'm seeing were for boys & girls clothes, boys & girls shoes, and boys & girls toys.

Today they've upped their game and the links on offer are for watching movies, listening to music, finding new properties, job offers, vacation packages & dating - I'm almost tempted!!  :P

Funnily enough my 'options' have changed today. Up until now the links on the pop ups I'm seeing were for boys & girls clothes, boys & girls shoes, and boys & girls toys.

Today they've upped their game and the links on offer are for watching movies, listening to music, finding new properties, job offers, vacation packages & dating - I'm almost tempted!!  :P

I posted on the other thread but under no circumstances click on those pages.  It may look tempting just like an old SWYPO but that SWIPE-O will get you nowhere good.   The clothes, movies, music, vacays....it's worse than the Sugar Dragon or Candygram Land Shark....that wolf will munch up your data and take a bite out of your bytes. 

605d096f6f48aa6f2bac6183b2365569.jpg

Archived