Day one! April 18th.

Stbortko

Thought I would do a quick check in.  I am happy I stayed on plan in Montreal and that the trip is now behind me.  I have already heard people in my NY office tell me they "heard" I was a pain in the but to dine with.. so my boss was over there talking about it.  WHO CARES and WHY is it such a BIG DEAL?'

Anyway came home to some SURPRISE home remodeling my husband had been planning.  It was supposed to be done by the time I got back but many things didn't go as fast.  My kitchen was out of commission for two days and I still don't have a master bathroom.....basically not having my kitchen until today sent me over the edge.  He was doing something awesome and I totally lost it....I felt so bad because he was doing it for my birthday which was last week.....but I was just surprised and my house was a disaster.  Plus not being about to use my kitchen was like being in Montreal for two more days.  BUT I got thru that too...and now I have my grandkids for the weekend (on top of workers and construction dust) - but Im still on plan and haven't cheated eating any of the kids food.

Anyway, the remodel will be going through next week  and there will be two more days the kitchen sink wont be available.  UGGGH!

Hope you are all having a great day 13

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought I would do a quick check in.  I am happy I stayed on plan in Montreal and that the trip is now behind me.  I have already heard people in my NY office tell me they "heard" I was a pain in the but to dine with.. so my boss was over there talking about it.  WHO CARES and WHY is it such a BIG DEAL?'

Anyway came home to some SURPRISE home remodeling my husband had been planning.  It was supposed to be done by the time I got back but many things didn't go as fast.  My kitchen was out of commission for two days and I still don't have a master bathroom.....basically not having my kitchen until today sent me over the edge.  He was doing something awesome and I totally lost it....I felt so bad because he was doing it for my birthday which was last week.....but I was just surprised and my house was a disaster.  Plus not being about to use my kitchen was like being in Montreal for two more days.  BUT I got thru that too...and now I have my grandkids for the weekend (on top of workers and construction dust) - but Im still on plan and haven't cheated eating any of the kids food.

Anyway, the remodel will be going through next week  and there will be two more days the kitchen sink wont be available.  UGGGH!

Hope you are all having a great day 13

Wow!  I'm so sorry your boss is being so unprofessional.  I've done a bit of traveling this last week as well-and The restaurants I went to were more than happy to accommodate my requests--I even had to send my zucchini back as they had cooked in olive oil then put parmesan on top. :wacko:  (I don't think it IS a big deal...) 

I can't imagine not having a kitchen while on this diet...I'm sure he had the best of intentions--but there must be a reason for these trials.  Maybe it is to figure out how you can get this to work on your busy lifestyle?  Sounds like you travel a lot?  Good luck learning those little tricks that are going to keep you healthy and successful at this for the long haul!

I am on day 11 (slight bit behind you all)  and I don't feel tiger blood--but I will say that yesterday was the FIRST day on this plan that I didn't feel really hungry between meals. :D   Huge hurrah!!  Sugar dragon is a big one for me and I'm finding that I don't crave sugar so much--but I do like a little bit of fruit at the end of the meal.  What is that??  Is that horrible?  I've hardly had any fruit on this plan for fear of eating too much of it. :unsure:   But I feel like fruit is good--should it really be that limited?? (and maybe so-I'm just asking)

I've had terrible brain fog the last few days and problems with word finding and brain fatigue.  I'm wondering if I'm having some sort of candida die-off thing going on? :huh:    Any tips?  Is that normal this far in?

• Moderators

Hi Smittymom

Fruit is a-ok on Whole30 but we recommend keeping it as 1-2 servings a day and eaten WITH a meal, not as dessert after... you really want to break that 'need something sweet after meals' habit. Lots of people use their fruit serving as a mix-in to salad or cauli rice etc... or even just eat that sliced up apple as a side with your meal (but don't let fruit push veggies off your plate).

The brain fog, being hungry between meals and lack of 'magic' is all indicating to me that you're not eating enough. If you'd like to post here, open a trouble shooting thread or pm me directly with 2-3 days of your intake including portion sizes, specific veggies, protein and fat as well as fluid intake and meal timing, we can see what there is to tweak to get you feeling right as rain!

Might be helpful to your fellow group members to post it here if you want so folks can compare if you're comfortable.

Please don't call Whole30 a diet... because if you think it's a diet, then whatever happened to you last time you dieted will happen again... It's a program to reset your thinking, to change your relationship with food, to teach your body and mind what it really needs to function in a optimal way... Have fun with your introductions, most you will notice that their tastebuds have changed, and they no longer enjoy what was once enjoyable ;)

Hi all! Day 15... wow!! Can't believe we made it this far... and yet we have 15 days to go still! I have been doing really well sticking to the plan. My main issue has been sleep. I've taken a small amount of Trazodone to sleep every night for years (insomnia). It helps me sleep through the night, but it always takes me about three hours in the morning to fully "wake up". I'm so sick of this hungover feeling. I want to feel the sleep effects of the Whole 30 but I don't think I will unless I stop taking the meds. I tried it this weekend and I felt better in the morning, but so tired because I woke up several times. 

My question is, will my sleep ever improve enough for me to not need the meds?

• Moderators

Hi all! Day 15... wow!! Can't believe we made it this far... and yet we have 15 days to go still! I have been doing really well sticking to the plan. My main issue has been sleep. I've taken a small amount of Trazodone to sleep every night for years (insomnia). It helps me sleep through the night, but it always takes me about three hours in the morning to fully "wake up". I'm so sick of this hungover feeling. I want to feel the sleep effects of the Whole 30 but I don't think I will unless I stop taking the meds. I tried it this weekend and I felt better in the morning, but so tired because I woke up several times. 

My question is, will my sleep ever improve enough for me to not need the meds?

There are holistic things you can do for sleep... taking a magnesium supplement is recommended... it helps keep people regular, it's important as our soil in this day and age is stripped of nutrients and it's great for helping sleep.  Natural Calm is a good one and the unflavored one is compliant.

Eating your starchy carb at your last meal of the day is helpful for some people, so if you're eating it at one of the first two meals, try moving it.

Make sure you're following good sleep hygiene, such as no devices for an hour before bed, super dark, cool room etc... there are LOTS of great sleep hygiene articles online so take a look at google for some tips there.

You might need longer on Whole30 to resolve your sleep issues but that's not a big deal, whole30 is great!! :)

Hello all. Things are plugging along nicely here. Today was the May Day celebration at our school and for the past two years my son and I have gone out to lunch afterwards at a local brewery. It felt like a nice little tradition, but I resisted the temptation. I'm almost positive I would not have been able to say no to an IPA at my favorite brewpub!

Reminds me -- I haven't been out to a restaurant in 2 weeks! Good thing -- helps make up for the high grocery bill.

It's looking like I'm going to make mine a Whole 23 this time around. My sister's wedding is in a couple weeks and I definitely want to be able to celebrate with everyone. I know it's not ideal, but I'll try to take it easy.

Had kind of a rough day yesterday. I felt great in the morning.  Clothes felt looser but then I snacked more than I probably should have! Stayed compliant though but found myself going to the "snack" cupboard frequently.  Food choices are going well but I still am wondering if I am using the template to the best.

How's everyone else doing???  

Yesterday was my hardest day yet. Woke up in a daze, but never truly "woke up." I nursed a light headache all day long too and I crashed at around 5. Had to take a half hour nap and then continue on with my day. 

Also, I'm noticing that my body demands food more ferociously than ever before when it nears "time." It gives new meaning to the term HANGRY. lol Get out of my way and no one gets hurt. 

Clothes are definitively looser but not as much as I'd like them to be after putting in all this work and sacrifice. :/

As for NSV....I haven't had heartburn once (something I usually had often on a weekly basis). I'm sleeping deeply and usually wake up feeling rested (except yesterday). No noticeable other changes. 

QueenBMilaD   BZH1949 - I am SOOOOO with you.  OMG....HANGRY... YES YES YES.....exactly!!!    LOL "stay out of my way and no one gets hurt"  AHAHAHA,..I needed that.

Yesterday I was TERRIBLY cranky, I didn't feel great and by 3:30 I felt like I was going to die if I didn't lay down.  Unfortunately I could not so I pushed through it which made me cranky and angry.  On top of that, I made a Lamb curry from my new cookbook and it was HORRIBLE so I threw out 30 dollars in meat and more in veggies,etc....So that really irked me.  I had my mother in law and my daughter coming to dinner, so at the last minute I had to scramble to get food on the table. I kept thinking this is garbage.... I just want to order TAKE OUT (can you hear the whining?) .  The dinner  was delicious and I stayed on plan.  But I would not say it was a successful day in terms of attitude stability and being drained.  I go back to the Gym starting today (haven't been since I started) so we will see how that goes. 

On a brighter note, I am now off my medications and I am treading VERY carefully with my very critical acid reflux and my high blood pressure issues.... so far so good.  I do not eat a lot of fresh fruit because that seems to bother my tummy more but I find if I cook it (baked apples, applesauce, compote) then its better.  But I don't feel I need that much.  My husband has 2 fruits a day....usually a banana and apricot right now.  Also my system is regulating itself and I am more "regular" which has NEVER happened to me on it's own.  So all good things.

meredithfp - For me, it's better not to go to a restaurant...I now find it very stressful after my Canadian experience last week.  I think I am traumatized - LOL  and yes -  My grocery bill is a full 2/3 higher than before, but our restaurant bill was VERY high each month so it evens out and I think I am saving money. ( at least that's what I am telling myself)

Its funny to see the Whole30 daily......day 17! (meaning only 13 to go!)  - but for me,  this has to be a way of life so I never think of it ending....it's just what I have to do now.  Some days are better than others - I find myself angry about it....but I am probably going through the 7 stages of acceptance....LOL 

I do need to lose weight, but for me it's not about that right now...I have to get my tummy and digestive track healed first, get BP under control and then I can worry about my weight..  But I do feel like I lost a bit.

I am hoping today will be better...Im waiting for the AMAZING, KICK BUTT feeling to happen but that might be way down the road.

Have a good day everyone!

Hi All

Interesting that everyone is having cranky days around the mid point. I woke up in an awful mood this morning and was slamming about in the kitchen at 6.30am complaining that I'd already made 6 meals (two breakfasts, three lunches and a slow cooker meal in for dinner) and I'd only been up an hour! LOL.

Feeling much better now, thankfully.

I found the weekend hard work this time as it was a Bank Holiday weekend in the UK so we were pottering around for 3 days (weekends are worse for me anyway because I used to graze all the time when I was in the house). We planned ahead (even taking chicken thighs, fruit and veg out with us when we knew we'd be out all day on Monday) so managed to stay on plan. Saturday we ate out with friends but that was fine. We had large steaks with apple and walnut salads (I took balsamic dressing) and had sparkling water to drink. No starter/appetiser or dessert (obviously) but that was okay. I'd only usually have one or the other anyway and I'm definitely losing my sweet tooth.

I'm finding I'm not at all hungry between meals now and I'm able to resist snacking completely (even in the evenings when I would normally munch through stuff mindlessly whilst reading or watching TV). My trousers are definitely looser (in fact I can almost take today's pair off without undoing the buttons! LOL). My skin is great (loads of people saying I look really well/really fresh face) and my IBS has been non-existence.

I did get a bit cross with DH on Sunday when I discovered he'd sneakily been on the scales!! Naughty DH! He's is own man though so if that's his choice then so be it. I've managed to resist them (and I don't think I'll actually be that bothered even when it comes to day 30). I can tell I'm changing shape for the better and that's enough for me.

Beef Brisket, sautéed potatoes, asparagus and green beans on the menu for us tonight. I LOVE those slow cooker days. Much less to phaff with when I get in. I can't believe we're on day 17 already. Time is flying by!

Hope everyone is having a good day.

TTFN

My clothes aren't fitting that much different--but I can tell my body shape is changing -for the better.  Not sure if that equates to weight loss or not.  Today was the first day I didn't wake up super hungry--but had the start of a migraine going on (but my back has been out for 3 days so...?).  My brain fog has lessened somewhat too.  I'm gonna keep a log a few days and have the moderators look at it.  I think I may not have been eating enough.  I added a mini meal (or meal?)  at around 4pm after school time-2 scrambled eggs with onion (cooked in coconut oil), 1/2 serving cashews, and a few cucumber slices and snow pea pods.  (we don't eat supper until 7pm-ish--but boy I was not as hungry!)   I needed that!  I have some muscle weakness and fatigue going, but am pushing through it on the elliptical. (I've got some other things going on in my house --high radon levels/ detox vitamins for that--so could be that too--hard to say)  And I am peeing all. the. time.   Yes I'm trying to up my water intake-but seriously--who has time for that?! :P   Feeling pretty good today!  Getting over the 'I can't haves' and planning how I'm gonna faze out all the non-compliant food for my kids. :ph34r:   Has anyone made whipped topping out of the canned coconut milk?  I know we are not supposed to make it dessert like--but I put it over some strawberries for my kids last night and they really liked it.  mommy score!  (I personally struggled with getting enough fats so that was a way for me to add it that I thought was super yum. Sorry moderators if that's a bad suggestion!)  Onward we go!  On to the good stuff...mid-teens here we roll!

Yesterday was my hardest day yet. Woke up in a daze, but never truly "woke up." I nursed a light headache all day long too and I crashed at around 5. Had to take a half hour nap and then continue on with my day. 

Also, I'm noticing that my body demands food more ferociously than ever before when it nears "time." It gives new meaning to the term HANGRY. lol Get out of my way and no one gets hurt. 

Clothes are definitively looser but not as much as I'd like them to be after putting in all this work and sacrifice. :/

As for NSV....I haven't had heartburn once (something I usually had often on a weekly basis). I'm sleeping deeply and usually wake up feeling rested (except yesterday). No noticeable other changes. 

This is Round 2 for me on W30.... and I could TOTALLY relate to your frustration about the clothing (i.e. weightloss) when I was in the middle of my first W30.  I STILL sometimes fall into that trap!   :angry:   I think, for me, it helps to very consistently/repeatedly read the whole list of NSVs from the book--- helping my brain focus on the fact that I'm doing this for overall health (print them out & tape them to your scale if you need to).  The weightloss will come in a slow, healthy manner...which, ultimately, sets us up for long-term success keeping it off. 

When I finally weighed in on Day 32 I was disappointed by the number.  Disappointed!  Even though I had a whole list of NSVs that I was happy about and proud of after making it the full 30 days.  It's that darn scale, I tell you!  For whatever reason I let it have too much power over me.  I lost over 2lbs a week during my first Whole 30-- that's a GREAT, healthy number.  But, yet, I was disappointed.  I expected 30 days to be a miracle solution to all of my weightloss goals.  But it's only 30 days.

Sounds like some of the rest of you might have that same battle with the scale too... with that stinkin' number it shows or how our clothes are fitting here on Day 17.  Keep reading those NSVs.  Keep reminding yourself that there are GREAT changes happening inside your body too!  The weightloss will come if you continue to treat your body well.  It just will.  And until then, hang in there!  We are all in this together and many of us are trying to shift our focus away from that darn scale too.

My clothes aren't fitting that much different--but I can tell my body shape is changing -for the better.  Not sure if that equates to weight loss or not.  Today was the first day I didn't wake up super hungry--but had the start of a migraine going on (but my back has been out for 3 days so...?).  My brain fog has lessened somewhat too.  I'm gonna keep a log a few days and have the moderators look at it.  I think I may not have been eating enough.  I added a mini meal (or meal?)  at around 4pm after school time-2 scrambled eggs with onion (cooked in coconut oil), 1/2 serving cashews, and a few cucumber slices and snow pea pods.  (we don't eat supper until 7pm-ish--but boy I was not as hungry!)   I needed that!  I have some muscle weakness and fatigue going, but am pushing through it on the elliptical. (I've got some other things going on in my house --high radon levels/ detox vitamins for that--so could be that too--hard to say)  And I am peeing all. the. time.   Yes I'm trying to up my water intake-but seriously--who has time for that?! :P   Feeling pretty good today!  Getting over the 'I can't haves' and planning how I'm gonna faze out all the non-compliant food for my kids. :ph34r:   Has anyone made whipped topping out of the canned coconut milk?  I know we are not supposed to make it dessert like--but I put it over some strawberries for my kids last night and they really liked it.  mommy score!  (I personally struggled with getting enough fats so that was a way for me to add it that I thought was super yum. Sorry moderators if that's a bad suggestion!)  Onward we go!  On to the good stuff...mid-teens here we roll!

The bathroom runs will lessen after a few days of up-ing your water intake.  I had the SAME thought!  Seriously?  Like 30 trips to the bathroom in a day... :P

Heidi, you are so positive! I thank you for that! I need those little reminders that we are doing good things for our bodies--inside and out. 

I have been tempted to step on a scale but I have resisted! We put it away and I really don't want this to be all about weight. I have a tendency to get my hopes up and then get bummed out when things don't meet my expectations. So, if I lose anything, that will be a win! And even if I don't lose pounds, I already have some NSVs:

* I've stopped taking my Trazodone for sleep. I'm done with it. I'm ready to live my life out of the "fog", even if it takes a long time for my body to adjust. There's only 19 days left of school (I'm a teacher) and then I can spend the summer really getting healthy and continuing this detox! I want to do 80/20 paleo after this. 

* I have stopped drinking coffee. I realized a few days into my Whole 30 that it really tears up my stomach. Done! Now I LOVE tea... herbal, hot, iced... all of it! 

* Overall, I just feel a huge sense of accomplishment for sticking with W30 this long! I've tried to cut sugar and grains before and I failed miserably. Lol.

Unfortunately, still not feeling that Tiger Blood yet.... might be due to my sleep issues. It's also the end of the school year and I'm just plain TIRED!

Thank you all for the support!

OK so here is my update...Day 17ish. And don't worry I will get to why the -ish. (And yes it sucks!!) I have been feeling pretty good. I have started running again, and I don't feel like I am going to die every time I go out so huge plus there. It has been much easier to get up in the morning, and I am not dragging which I really like. I switched from iced coffee to ice tea in the morning because really, black coffee is incredibly bitter. I have really enjoyed the tea. I am trying to keep it to 2 glasses a day, which is hard because I like to drink things with at least a little flavor. Water gets really old for me sometimes. The having to pee every 5 minutes gets annoying for me too!! I am so with you guys on that. I know it will get better, but I work at a school and can't get to the bathroom anytime I want. 

So on to the -ish...

I have been really proud of myself food wise. I have stayed on track and checked labels, the whole 9 yards. But then the other day I got a cooked chicken from an market by my house. I looked at the label and read the ingredients. I LOOKED for the word ingredients, and made sure there wasn't anything in there I wasn't supposed to have. I DID! Then the other day I took it out of the refrigerator, and went to open it. Then I noticed that under where the ingredients were listed, there was a space and it says KEEP REFRIGERATED, PERISHABLE, Blah, blah, and then there it was....SEVERAL OTHER "ingredients" which included soy lectin, and soybean oil. Needless to say that after so many days of being on the program I am devastated. I didn't do it intentionally, but now I totally feel like I failed. I am going to keep going until day 30, but I feel like a cheat now.  :(  :wacko:  I almost didn't want to post about it because I thought maybe it could be like "If a tree falls in the woods, and nobody is there to hear it...." But it did happen, and I am kinda heartbroken I that was not more thorough in my reading. But seriously, it was in a totally different area. **sigh**

Like I said, I am proud of the progress I have made, and I will continue on to the 30 day mark. But it will be a big blip on the radar. I know I have made great changes so far, and this is a good a-ha moment. I did mess up, but even though I am upset, I DID NOT ONCE THINK ABOUT NOT FINISHING OR GIVING UP!!!! That is BIG!!! Usually, I would give up and completely "fall off the wagon". I don't know if they would say I should technically start over, but I am going to keep going. Just be aware all! Look at the entire label even if you read "the ingredients". 

Beckha99-- Don't beat yourself up!  I actually started taking a supplement after my first W30.. it's vegan, organic, yadda-yadda.  And since I knew all of those things and started taking it post-W30, I didn't even **THINK** to assess the ingredients again when I started this round.  Oopsie!  Just realized that it has a small bit of stevia in it!  Ahhhhh!  So, I'm with you on the slip-up.  I too am going to just continue chugging along and I AM counting this as Day 18. 

You can always continue past Day 30 if you're feeling great and want to give yourself a little longer on track.  Or you can do another round and you'll know better for the next time around.  It's your choice how to handle it.  Technically they do say to start over if you have even a small cheat, but it is your choice.  If you choose not to restart, then celebrate the successes you ARE having... continue on and just be more cautious going forward.  You're not alone.

Beckha99-- Don't beat yourself up!  I actually started taking a supplement after my first W30.. it's vegan, organic, yadda-yadda.  And since I knew all of those things and started taking it post-W30, I didn't even **THINK** to assess the ingredients again when I started this round.  Oopsie!  Just realized that it has a small bit of stevia in it!  Ahhhhh!  So, I'm with you on the slip-up.  I too am going to just continue chugging along and I AM counting this as Day 18. 

You can always continue past Day 30 if you're feeling great and want to give yourself a little longer on track.  Or you can do another round and you'll know better for the next time around.  It's your choice how to handle it.  Technically they do say to start over if you have even a small cheat, but it is your choice.  If you choose not to restart, then celebrate the successes you ARE having... continue on and just be more cautious going forward.  You're not alone.

Thanks Heidi! I needed that! I will indeed continue counting it as day 18. I feel great right now, so onward to day 30!!!

Hi Everyone,

Just checking in....doing fine and staying on plan.  

Being off the medication for my reflux has been a BIG learning experience.  just because it's whole30 does not mean it's ok for me...sadly I think im gonna have to give up even more foods which makes me sad.  I am hoping that someday i will heal and I can add somethings back.

I got back in the GYM yesterday and had a MUCH better work out than I thought i would.  I felt VERY strong and didnt feel the need to have my usual protein shake after.  I was hungry for dinner, but not so much so that I couldnt wait.  So I was very pleased.  the ladies at the gym instantly said "you look like youve lost weight" - always a nice compliment!

I do not have running water in my kitchen again for the next 2 days which forced me to cook lots of stuff for the next two days so we can stay on plan.  Im so over the surprise remodel - I just need my kitchen  - this kind of eating is difficult without a kitchen.

Hope everything is going great for every one!!!

Hello all,

I'm still on plan but losing momentum. Because I'm going to end early (or maybe take a hiatus) for my sister's wedding next weekend, I've started negotiating with myself a bit. "Well, I'm going to go off plan starting on Thursday next week, maybe I should end a little earlier so I can indulge a bit on Mother's Day." Not good. Still, I'm so in the habit now that it just feels easier to keep going. I'm really not tempted by the rice, pasta, bread or sugary stuff we've got in the house. My big craving is a beer, which we don't have in the house and I can't imagine myself going and buying it.

Hope everyone else is having an easier time sticking with it!

I'm starting to feel pretty darn good!  I wouldn't say I have 'tiger blood'--but I don't have the brain fog, and fatigue not as bad.  My sugar cravings are pretty non-existent--I mean my brain tells me I would like it if I ate it, but I don't crave it.  Actually--anytime I eat a piece of fruit now I feel like I'm cheating!!  Almond butter on celery + cranberries--omg yum! :P   I'm personally loving the mommy wins--All the things I've gotten my 3 year old daughter to eat! (When her super picky older siblings are not around!)  She eats cucumbers like candy now--and her fav (and mine) is the tuna salad (avocado mayo and a chopped up pickle) on top of a cucumber--omigosh its so good!  Today we had sweet potatoes for lunch and she asked for 3 helpings. :o   So I'm loving that aspect as well as how I feel overall-I can tell I've lost some weight!  (face/neck)  My biggest takeaway so far is WE NEED MORE VEGETABLES.  It's embarrassing how few we had before--and I always thought we did pretty good.  Proportion-wise though-TERRIBLE.  I could still use much more but haven't had time to go to the store!  Thanks for the support all!!

And Beckha99--good gracious cut yourself some slack!!!!  I'm sure there are things I've had to break me of the 30 (nothing intentional) mentally I could not say I'm starting over. But I may do a whole45 or whole60!  Hang in there!

Hi Guys...So I am having a hard day. I want to be done already. I am also really tired yesterday and today. (I am hoping because it is that time of month??) Sorry to have to say it "out loud". I am exhausted.  Tonight, I didn't even want to make dinner. I was lucky I had some left over chicken to make a salad with, so I didn't skip dinner. That being said, today I feel sick of everything...eggs, chicken, ground beef. Everything. I almost don't even want to eat period. Feeling pretty discouraged today. I hope tomorrow is better.  :( Is anyone else struggling? 

• Moderators

Oh dear Beckah... You're right on target on the timeline for being 'so over this'.

Take a read through this and then see if you can't find a new interesting recipe to get your tastebuds revved again... www.meljoulwan.com is a great site for that!

The tiredness is a bit unusual for this stage of the game tho not entirely uncommon. Perhaps you would like to list a few days of what you've been eating including portion sizes, specific veggies, protein and fat, water intake and meal timing and we can see if there's something to tweak that will make you feel the love again.

http://whole30.com/2013/08/revised-timeline/

Archived