Whole30 without Eggs

I'm beginning my Whole30 next Thursday, June 23, and I don't eat eggs. The only time I cook with them is if I'm making a stir fry of some sort (with my coconut aminos of course). I'm already in a panic about how to get enough protein in my breakfast or possible snacks (I work long days... So snacks are okay then??). Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

If you work long hours then you may find you need a fourth meal rather than planning for snacks. This should look exactly like your other meals - ie. made up of protein, veggies & fat. If you don't have time for a fourth meal & need to eat something on the hoof (as with a lot of medical staff for instance) try something like meatballs dipped in mayo, or some shredded pork topped with guac - protein & fat is your best combo here to keep energy levels stable and to keep the sugar dragon at bay.

Re: breakfasts - >here's a link< to a good thread with lots of suggestions.

Pretty much everything you might want to ask has been asked before - the best way to search the forum is via Google - type in 'Whole30' + 'your query' and you should come up with lots of links to previous threads...

Archived