I broke all the rule in last two weeks.

Lalafell

This is my first whole30. It is pretty hard for me to cook every meal and not eating out. 

I did it for two weeks then I do not feel that tiger blood thingy. I do not have that back log of bad eating behavior so I really expect it to come up at 3rd week but it did not happened. 

After that I started eating out and careless about stuff they put into the dish. (But still no grain, no ligume, no sugar and no dairy). I embraced ingredients with small percent of sugar like fish sauce with 2% sugar and those forbidden oil. 

Well, I think I disappointed you and myself but I do feel much better after that then I feel more active and energetic at the end of 3rd week. 

I still have persist problems that are neck pain that is not going away which probably because of my position while using computer and sleepiness which because I always sleep late at night (about 2-3 am).

My blood pressure is much better. I achieve 128/80 the first time in years without using drug. I do more exercise. I will have my blood test at hospital later this week. I hope it will be better. 

Thank you for the program and sorry that I broke it. I think I will keep doing this no grain no daily no ligume no sugar diet. It makes me feel much better. 

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better overall, but I'm a little sad to hear you dropped off due to no tiger blood. Tiger blood isn't required or promised. I got tiger blood on two days during my journey, and both were after two weeks (one was day 30!). I did experience a huge list of non-scale victories, though, which are more important to me than tiger blood, frankly. If it did so much good for you to start (blood pressure improvement, etc), why not keep going?

3 hours ago, Staggolee41 said:

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better overall, but I'm a little sad to hear you dropped off due to no tiger blood. Tiger blood isn't required or promised. I got tiger blood on two days during my journey, and both were after two weeks (one was day 30!). I did experience a huge list of non-scale victories, though, which are more important to me than tiger blood, frankly. If it did so much good for you to start (blood pressure improvement, etc), why not keep going?

I think I will keep doing it my way because I have less stress and more social with it. 

Maybe one when I lost the way I will go back to the whole30 again. 

1 minute ago, Lalafell said:

I think I will keep doing it my way because I have less stress and more social with it. 

Maybe one when I lost the way I will go back to the whole30 again. 

The point is that you broke a commitment to yourself in the name of eating at restaurants, though it is possible to eat out and stay compliant. By all means, do it your way - this is your life - but just following a set of rules isn't the main point of this.

7 minutes ago, Staggolee41 said:

The point is that you broke a commitment to yourself in the name of eating at restaurants, though it is possible to eat out and stay compliant. By all means, do it your way - this is your life - but just following a set of rules isn't the main point of this.

I know the point of the program. I did read the books.

Sadly, I cannot do it because of reasons.

At least I have accomplished something even it is less than what you people have accomplished. 

• Administrators

Lalafell - why are you posting here? I mean this in the kindest way but if you aren't interested in feedback on how you could succeed and you aren't interested in sharing your reasons for not being able to do the program, why are you posting in this forum about breaking all the rules and no intent of a restart or trying again?

8 minutes ago, ladyshanny said:

Lalafell - why are you posting here? I mean this in the kindest way but if you aren't interested in feedback on how you could succeed and you aren't interested in sharing your reasons for not being able to do the program, why are you posting in this forum about breaking all the rules and no intent of a restart or trying again?

Because people like you are trying to judge me and putting word in my mouth without knowing my background is why I do not want to share my reasons and kindest way is not what you are doing.

• Administrators

No one is judging you, you're free to do whatever you want.  But you are posting about your intent to do it your own way and not follow the rules. You didn't disappoint anyone and you didn't break the Whole30 program, you just chose not to do it. That's fine, you're an adult, you get to make those decisions for yourself.

I am moving this entire thread to the "Post Whole30" section of the forum so as not to confuse people.

7 minutes ago, ladyshanny said:

No one is judging you, you're free to do whatever you want.  But you are posting about your intent to do it your own way and not follow the rules. You didn't disappoint anyone and you didn't break the Whole30 program, you just chose not to do it. That's fine, you're an adult, you get to make those decisions for yourself.

I am moving this entire thread to the "Post Whole30" section of the forum so as not to confuse people.

Thank you for your harsh word. Now I feel bad toward this program and this forum. 

I feel sorry that I cannot do it. Instead of comforting and encouragement that the book said that I can seek it here you bashed me with harsh word and judged me. 

I'm so disappointed. 

Lalafell -  I have read Lady Shanny's replies to you multiple times - there is no harsh words in there.  You, yourself are interpreting her words as harsh.

In the end you are doing your own version of a whole 30.  Yes you will see some benefits in doing it your way.  And if you are happy with doing this - good for you.

The only person you are letting down by doing it your way - is yourself.

I wish you most luck and happiness.  And if you wish to do a true whole 30 to the letter - you will receive plenty of support.  

You have to understand - as a moderators it is our job to do our best to help people know that there is a right way and wrong way (and guidelines!) to doing a whole 30.  If someone chooses not to abide by the rules - we have to kindly and as gently as we can - correct you.  That is what this is.  You are not doing a whole 30 to the letter - and that's fine.  You have that right to do that.  But then, unfortunately, it is not a whole 30 in it's truest form.  Sorry for saying this - but this is the truth.

5 minutes ago, Carlaccini said:

Lalafell -  I have read Lady Shanny's replies to you multiple times - there is no harsh words in there.  You, yourself are interpreting her words as harsh.

In the end you are doing your own version of a whole 30.  Yes you will see some benefits in doing it your way.  And if you are happy with doing this - good for you.

The only person you are letting down by doing it your way - is yourself.

I wish you most luck and happiness.  And if you wish to do a true whole 30 to the letter - you will receive plenty of support.  

You have to understand - as a moderators it is our job to do our best to help people know that there is a right way and wrong way (and guidelines!) to doing a whole 30.  If someone chooses not to abide by the rules - we have to kindly and as gently as we can - correct you.  That is what this is.  You are not doing a whole 30 to the letter - and that's fine.  You have that right to do that.  But then, unfortunately, it is not a whole 30 in it's truest form.  Sorry for saying this - but this is the truth.

Thank you. I do feel better now. 

I know that what I'm doing is not the real one. I will need sometimes before I start it over again. 

Archived