I ate a piece of cake on day 16! ugh...

I am so mad at myself because I gave in to a piece of cake after I was half way done. When I started my Whole 30 I had the mentality that absolutely for no reason will I cheat. I had no problem being around anyone eating stuff I couldn't. I was starting to feel really good. My neighbors had a b-day party for their 1 year old twins and they know I love Cosco cake so they brought over about a 1/4 sheet cake that was left over. I felt awkward telling them I couldn't eat it or didn't want it so I said thanks and put it in the freezer. What was I thinking????? I love sweets and cake and for the first couple days I was fine. Well then I gave in for no good reason. Was it worth it? Heck no but for some reason I kept thinking about it. (see the stupid gluten, sugar addiction is real!) This damn cake was consuming my thoughts. So I just put the rest down the garbage disposal. I guess I learned that I just can't have stuff like that around the house especially while I'm trying to get through the Whole 30.

Good for you for taking the rest of the cake to the garbage disposal! Don't beat yourself up. You accomplished 1/2 of a whole30, and that is terrific. You now have some good knowledge about this lifestyle and valuable info about yourself. Keep moving forward! B)

Archived