Giving up my last addiction:the scale

shelley417

I just had to restart my While 30 after 15 days. Today is day 2. I resolved it in my mind and moved forward with new goals. During my first 15 days of the last Whole 30, I was able to successfully give up wine and almond milk ( much to my surprise) but the one thing I could not give up was weighing myself every day. So now I am making it my 11th goal. I am taking my scale out of the bathroom until Nov 7 when I complete the Whole 30.

I didn't give up the scale in my first two Whole30s, but I am this round, and it is just like the food: it gets easier every day. Although I did have a "cheat" dream about the scale two nights ago! :) You can do it!

I agree, i did cheat a lot on my first round, less on my 2nd, once or twice on my 3rd....This time no nay never!

I know what you mean. I have the "draw" of the scale myself. I've been good, tho. I keep thinking," I know how I feel. I know that my jeans fit a lot better. Would the number make me feel better or worse? Probably worse; I think I'll skip weighing myself."

Archived