Day 26 and breakout and BM issues

wcrungrl

Hoping someone can "normalize" this for me...I'm on day 26 and about 4 days ago had a pretty significant breakout on my chin and (sorry this is probably tmi) started having loose bowl movements and really malodorous gas. I haven't had any problems up till then and was feeling great and have been super strict, cooking only at home and checking any labels (sunflower butter, coconut milk) closely. This week my meals have been the same every day. The only thing I've been eating this week that I haven't had the first 2 weeks is a eggplant/ mushroom dish and almond flour/ coconut flour coated chicken tenders. I also had my flu shot, a TB test and an Anthrax vaccine last Friday. Nothing else different. Anyone have any ideas?

Are you sure it's your diet that's caused the breakout and bowel problems. You've just had a flu vaccine and an anthrax vaccine. Both of these are pretty powerful and can cause quite a range of side effects. Hope you feel better soon

Ugh, I agree with Kirsteen.

I'm pretty sure that the vaccines are more the culprit here than your food, especially if you didn't introduce any veggies or other food that was out of the ordinary for you.

Vaccines only work if they get into your system (i.e. passed your gut lining). Vaccine developers do this by including what's called an adjuvant, to help encourage an immune response. One of the primary ways to do this is to disrupt the gut lining, so the bacteria can get into your bloodstream more easily.

Disrupted guts can contribute to breakouts, diarrhea and gas...among other things.

It COULD be some new veggie matter that you wanted to experiment with (my stomach revolts with cabbage if I haven't eaten it for a while), but it's way more likely the vaccine.

Archived