Not a fan of meat

pattIB

My husband and I are on day 2 of the Whole 30 plan.  My question is how can I get the protein I need without eating meat at every meal?  I usually only eat a couple of bites of meat if that.  I have always relied on beans and other sources for my protein.  This plan seems to be totally based on animal fats

I'm not a fan of veggies, but I know they're good for me and a staple of Whole30 so I eat a ton of them anyways. I still get tons of meat and other food that I like so I don't dread meals. If I were you, I'd try to treat meat the same way I do veggies. In the end, it's darn near impossible to live a healthy lifestyle without eating meat.

They do have the section in the book for vegan or vegetarian.  To make Whole 30 pleasant it seems to me that you need to eat meat but if you read that section it will give you some ideas.  You could come up with a couple of casserole options that included some meat and potatoe and veggie.  Do you like cans of tuna?  I like that if I don't really feel like meat.

Archived