Day 26 with several days of low-grade headache

I am on Day 26 and have seen a lot of benefits from the Whole30, pretty much in love with this lifestyle and don't want to even really do any reintroductions.

That being said, for the past 3-4 days I have gotten an annoying low-grade headache in the afternoon that lasts until bedtime. Uncomfortable enough to not be able to ignore it. I take magnesium which is supposed to help and I KNOW I am getting enough food and keeping each meal balanced so I guess I don't know what it could be from? I also make sure to drink LOTS of water and tea throughout the day so I really don't think it is dehydration. Has anyone else gotten this a few weeks in?

I would appreciate any feedback!

I have been eating an egg bake (eggs, kale, spinach, ground pork, onions) with a sweet potato and some extra veggies with guac for breakfast most days.

For lunch I had carnitas salad at chipotle with double meat and double guac one day, compliant chicken sausage and veggies and avocado another day, and leftover chicken ciaccatore with cucumber and sweet potato another day.

For dinner I usually have roasted veggies, chicken, beef, or pulled pork with a small baked apple or pear or acorn squash/sweet potato. Tonight I had roasted drumsticks with mixed veggies and plantain chips fried in CO.

Archived