Sudden Rash

Hi Guys, 

I have a quick question. Today is day 14 of my Whole30. I originally started with a rash that I had assumed was due to a food allergy/intolerance. After 4 days of Whole30, it went away! I woke up this morning, and its back, and such a pain in the butt. I am going to list out what I have eaten over the last few days, and see what you all recommend. Nothing I have eaten has been off plan. 

Friday -  Missed Breakfast, lunch was salad from Freshii (romaine, tomato, cucumber, kalmata olives, red onion, balsamic vinegrette, chicken breast, dinner was leftovers, one chicken thigh, some left over grilled pork, and a handful of grapes. 

Saturday - Breakfast - Shakshuka - compliant sauce, peppers, spinach, eggs , snack of cherries, dinner was salmon and asparagus

Sunday - Breakfast was three strips of compliant bacon, white baby potatoes, 2 eggs, and a plum, lunch was two eggs, spinach, a bell pepper, and a banana, dinner was zucchini noodles, compliant sauce and a cup of ground beef. 

The only thing new in this list of foods is the chicken from freshii or the plum. Could there have been an additive in the chicken I am not aware of?

Does anyone have any advice?

Thank you, Steph

• Administrators
20 hours ago, stebaker said:

Could there have been an additive in the chicken I am not aware of?

Maybe. You should contact the restaurant that you ate at and ask them. Besides the fact you are undereating, I see nothing that would cause a rash.

Archived