Sugar...reintroduction?

NewStart2014

If you have a sugar dragon, then I would definitely recommend not adding it back in. If you don't have an issue with sugar then try adding it back in a way that isn't tied to dairy, gluten, legumes, etc.

Today is my day 38 and I just had my first square of dark chocolate, it was delicious and I am not craving more so we will see how the rest of the day goes!

I've posted often regarding the sugar dragon. For me, it is very much like how you described an ex-smoker. I even have to be careful of fruit. There is a lot of interesting information regarding this. Search YouTube for Dr. Lustig's Sugar: The Bitter Truth or the entire series on sugar. Both are excellent and great sources of motivation to stay away from sugar. Best wishes! :D

I'm om my second week of Whole30 and having a great time... enjoying what I'm eating and trying so many of these wonderful recipes. When my 30 is up I do plan on adding just a titch of organic honey to an asian salad dressing recipe and a korean style short ribs recipe. The hardest thing for me was giving up is my beloved diet pepsi... but I'm doing fine with it and don't plan on going back! :)

• 1 year later...

I eat gluten free and dairy free already, so I think for my third re-intro food it is going to be sugar.  Legumes, gluten free grains and sugar.  We'll see how it goes.  I'm on day 27 right now and REALLY looking forward to the gluten free grains and sugar re-intro.  I miss eating my own baking!

Archived