Starting 9/2 - gearing up

shillis

HI All,
I am doing Whole30 for the first time and have picked September 2 as my start date. I work in higher education, so this gets me through the first week of the semester, which I usually work extra hours. I knew starting before them would set myself up for failure. I am looking forward to slaying the sugar dragon!

Sara

Hi Sara. Nice to meet you. I have a crazy sweet tooth and that's why I'm doing the Whole30, too. I'm surprised by how much sugar is in everything and how many names there are for sugar so that it can hide in plain sight.

SARA!! I am so happy that you are going to be embarking on this Whole30 journey! 

I LOVED the forum the first time I did a W30. The people are so supportive and share so much in the way of recipes, NSVs and just advice. It helped me to stay accountable and to meet some awesome people having a shared experience. 

GOOD LUCK!! and please let me know how its going and if you need anything from me :) Did you read "It Starts With Food" yet?

xoxo

Thanks all - I've been a bit absent from the forum since my initial post. I work in higher ed and it's August so work has been a bear!

I have decided to up my start date to TODAY! I am thinking if I can do it this next week with a crazy schedule, I can do it anytime :)

@Geralyn5 - I am listening to the audiobook now. I am trying to get my parents to read it too! I'll be in touch if I have any questions. I definitely need some of the recipes you have been cooking this week!

So far so good- long work day due to Welcome Week so being extra prepped since I know late afternoon and after dinner are when my sugar dragon comes out! Felt the hangover-ish symptoms yesterday so hoping to be more alert today. 

Archived