When to eat

ekprothro

Hello!

I am on Day 22! Feeling good, nothing dramatic, but also aren't seeing too many results. My clothes were fitting better after the first week but right now they are feeling tight again?? I have a very busy schedule. I am a fitness instructor and work full time. I am wanting to know when I should be eating at the proper times to fuel my body and prevent eating every couple of hours. I will usually be up at the fitness studio 2 times a day, either to teach class or take class. Here is a very typical day:

5:45AM- I either teach a class or take a class (the workout is either strength training or cardio, it varies)

7:00AM- home from workout (teaching or taking), have a cup of coffee with Vital Protein and an egg cup with veggies and sausage

10:30AM- around this time I will have another cup of coffee and an RX bar

2:00PM- have lunch which is usually a salad with chicken, tomato, avocado, carrots, hard boiled egg, and an apple and a la croix

5:30PM- take class (strength training or cardio)

6:30PM- teach class

7:45PM- get home around this time to have dinner (usually some form of chicken, roasted veggies, and avocado) with sparkling water

10:30- go to bed

I try not to eat at least 2 hours before I go to bed. When I teach a class, it's not a work out but I am walking around for about an hour.

Any suggestions?

Archived