Loraine's Whole 30 - AGAIN

Loraine

I have spectacularly fallen off the Whole 30 wagon. I had moved onto transition and was doing not too bad, until hit by a massive stress, so I fell into the bad foods head first.

I feel like crap and if I could reach, I would kick myself from here into next week!!

Whole 30 restarts with dinner tonight.

I am having Tuscan meatballs and zoodles, rhubarb and coconut cream.

I am totally disgusted with myself and should go sit in the naughty corner. The dog is on a diet as he is a chunky monkey (so am I), so not we are both going to be eating clean and sensibly.

Me too. I'm prob starting a ??-day clean thing on Monday. Not gonna call it a W-30 as it prob wont be 30 days, and will prob include *some* wine and my favorite bacon. But I plan on reining things WAY back in after the leftovers run out and holiday weekend has passed.

Ann I am thinking of staying pretty much on the 30 day sessions for almost ever! Seems like when I am given an inch I take a mile :huh:

I need to stay clean and as I have no plans for Christmas (all my family are in the UK) I should not have too many temptations, at least I will not be buying any stuff that is not Whole30 compliant.

This is not a good time of year for me as my Mum died in December, my hubby died on what would have been our 40th wedding ann. in December, my fave mini poodle died in December (on the ann. of my Mum's death), and last year my Wire Haired Terrier died over the Christmas period :( .

I am trying to sort out my house to sell next year and to get everything packed and/or sold so that I am ready to return to live in the UK mid 2013 - did I mention that I am overwhelmed too! I have more papers than a toilet paper factory :lol: and need to sort and trash them.

So glad you're caring for yourself by doing a whole30! Remember to surround yourself with people you love and who are positive. The dog in the picture is adorable!!

Suzi the dog in my pic is Iggy (Chinaimee Hear No Evil), he is now 4 but at 13 months was the Australian Champion Affenpinscher) he has been retired and is now living with a retiree - me! He is a ball of fun and craziness, and I love him to death - he is going to England with me!

Sunday

So far have not eaten (lazy day) I am going off to boil or scamble a couple of eggs, probably scramble with some smoked sea trout.

Dinner will be Tuscan meatballs with Zoodles and asparagus

YAY!!! I am back on track.

Monday day 2 of the restart

2 boiled eggs and fake bread (Whole30 compliant ingredients)

Dinner - Pork fillet and asparagus and zoodles.

Been to the Spud Shed and bought locally grown asparagus, zucchini, apricots, cherries, blueberries. Got some grass fed lamb chops, locally grown bacon and some belly pork strips.

Other - tea, coffee, water, apricot, cherries

Tuesday day 3 of the restart

Breakfast - 2 eggs scrambled with smoked ocean trout, topped with 1/2 an avocado.

2 Apricots ad handful of Cherries

Dinner - Lamb chops with zoodles ad asparagus, blueberries and melon in coconut cream.

Not sure what happend to Wednsday!! It was clean howwever.

Thursday - day 5 of restart.

Brekky - 2 eggs scrambled on fake bread

Lunch - Bacon and egg

Dinner - Chicken and artichoke stew with asparagus. Berries and coconut cream

Friday - day 6 of restart

Beakfast - 2 boiled eggs and fake bread

Lunch - chiken soup, not feeling to well today, think I may be picked up a bug in the doctor's office the other day.

Dinner - Pork fillet and asparagus followed by blueberries and coconut cream and some almonds.

Tuesday - day 9 of restart

Breakfast (sorry it was a banana shake with coconut milk)

Lunch - 2 apricots (size of golf balls), 1 peach, 1 apple and almond butter

dinner - Tuscan meatballs and asparagus, apricots, almonds

Went to the Spud shed and came home with 2 bunches of asparagus, 1 kilo of apricots, 3 yellow peaches, 3 containers of blueberries, snow peas. Also free range pork skin.

Thursday - day 11 of restart

Breakfast - in a reall hurry, so just a coconut cream shake with fat free Maca powder

Lunch, - 3 tiny apricots, 1 apple with almond butter, pork skin

Dinner - Salmon fillet, could not eat it,not hungry

Tuesday - day 16 of restart

Breakfast - banana

Lunch -

Dinner -

Spud Shed day, got 2 bunches of what may be the last asparagus of our season, 2 zucchini (for zoodles), 6 local Fuji apples, local apricots, local cherries, free range port belly, minced beef and mined pork.

I 'think' I am in control again.

Woke late so only had an apple and tea for a start to my day.

Lunchish time had a few chicken wings

Dinner was pork fillet and asparagus and blueberries with coconut cream.

Other - tea coffee,water

Archived