Food rut

littleg

• Whole30 Certified Coach

I guess this is sort of trouble shooting :) Hubs and I have been in a food rut for months now... What do you do to get out of a food rut?  I look at recipes.  None really sound all that good.  I'm not in the mood for ice cream or other things I shouldn't eat.  I'm just.not.in.the.mood.for.anything.  Do you just force yourself to make a few meals and eat them no matter what?  Do you just stick to the same old same old and just not enjoy stuff?  I'm not really looking for recipe ideas (I've seen hundreds these last few months) more literal steps to take to get out of the roasted chicken, spaghetti sauce on zucchini noodles, grilled salmon, paleo fried cauliflower rice overload :)

Thanks.

• Moderators

If there's something that's generally a favorite of yours, especially something you don't necessarily have often, you might try fixing that, even if it doesn't sound very exciting right now. Once you actually have it on your plate in front of you, it might be more appealing. Other than that, just keep eating something for each meal and hopefully you'll get through this soon. It does seem to be a phase that most people hit at some point.

Archived