Breakfast sugestions?

Stevi Jacobs

• Moderators

If you google something like Whole30 easy breakfast, you'll find previous discussions of this -- it comes up a lot.

Breakfast casseroles or frittatas are good, soup, leftovers from the night before, salmon cakes/patties, meatballs, hard boiled eggs and vegetables -- really, anything you eat for any other meal will work just fine for breakfast, so do whatever is easiest for you to cook. 

Leftovers from the night before are a great option for breakfast! And it requires no cooking at all!

Truly though, if you can learn to leave your preconceived notions about breakfast behind and simply be okay with eating any compliant meal, your Whole30 journey will really be much, much easier! My favorite breakfast is leftover BBQ chicken with guacamole and a side of steamed vegetables. 

Hi Stevi,

Everything already said is correct, breakfast can be anything, and quickly reheating leftovers is the quickest option. I would highly recommend cooking up some of these amazing spinach muffins from Well Fed: http://meljoulwan.com/2008/10/26/eat-your-vegetables-spinach/

They will last a while, and are easily transportable too if you ever need breakfast on the go. I also find cooked spinach a good morning vegetable as it's easy on the stomach.

Archived