Day 10 Tiger Blood!

I just want to say that I woke up this morning smiling. My arthritis in my hips, which has been so debilitating, is miraculously better. I slept on my side for the first time in months. My IBS, which is chronic and also a real drag, is virtually gone. I swear I can't believe it. After reading some posts about a dip in Week 3, I'll be on the lookout for that, but I am so grateful to feel so much better. Obviously this type of eating agrees with me. Even though I haven't gotten on the scale, I don't feel the urge because this is about something more than weight loss. 

That's awesome!  Before I started whole30 I was honestly skeptical about it but I was amazed at how much better it felt on. I did lose weight too, but the most surprising thing is how I felt.

on day 8 of round 2 now.  Hope you keep feeling good:)

Hooray! I'm also on day 10, and waiting for the joint pain to go away. I had let a little too much gluten into my diet before starting this round, and my joints are unhappy. My IBS symptoms are much better too, it's amazing how feeding yourself whole foods can make you feel so much better!

Archived