Sesame oil reaction

Mimis

Hi! I'm on day 9 of my whole 30 and made a stir fry using sesame oil last night. I had some of the left overs today and realized a symptom that was bothering me before I started the whole30 came back today. The only ingredient that I could think of that caused that reaction was the sesame oil. I've used it many times before when cooking, but had not used it until yesterday since I started the whole 30. If it noticeably had brought back a symptom that seemed to have cleared just 9 days in, does that interfere with my whole30? Would I have to start over?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Mimis said:

Hi! I'm on day 9 of my whole 30 and made a stir fry using sesame oil last night. I had some of the left overs today and realized a symptom that was bothering me before I started the whole30 came back today. The only ingredient that I could think of that caused that reaction was the sesame oil. I've used it many times before when cooking, but had not used it until yesterday since I started the whole 30. If it noticeably had brought back a symptom that seemed to have cleared just 9 days in, does that interfere with my whole30? Would I have to start over?

You don't have to start over but I would stay away from the sesame oil and then do a reintroduction day for it after your 30 days are up.

Archived