Already gluten-, soy- and dairy-free... GOODBYE SUGAR!

captainninjapeters

Day 17: Last night was truly the best sleep I have had in years. I didn't really think I have had trouble sleeping but last night I slept from the time I laid my head down until my alarm went off. It was amazing. I wonder if it was the kombucha? Or the yoga? Or the whole30?

Workout: Body Pump

Breakfast: Tuna omelette with guac

Lunch: I didnt do it. I wasn't hungry. Not planning on making that a habit but I just really didn't feel like eating.

Pre-Workout: Chicken with coconut milk. Spoonful of almond butter.

Dinner: turkey breast, butternut squash slaw, kale chips, cashews and a couple dehydrated apple slices.

:ph34r:

Day 21: Super-productive day in the kitchen= super-tasty noms this week!

Breakfast: Egg and veggie omelette, olives

Lunch: Shepard's Pie

Dinner: Rogan Josh!!!! over cauliflower. Um, WOW!

I know I said it yesterday but we are ballin' out of control with our menu this week. We have Scotch eggs and cauliflower/banana pepper hashbrowns for breakfast, Greek Chicken salad (homemade mayo!) over green beans for lunch, Cumin-roasted carrots, Bora Bora Fireballs, a couple of pounds of sauteed veggies, Pesto!, Rogan Josh, nomnomnom. And, as always, La Croix :ph34r:.

Let's see... Day 27. I have gotten lazy with my posting. I have not, however, gotten lazy with my diet.

Workout: Body Pump

Breakfast: Egg whites, last of Rogan Josh, olives

Lunch: Egg salad, sweet potato with coconut milk, green beans

Post-workout: kale chips, kombucha, my last Bora Bora Fireball

Dinner: Egg Foo Young (another winner from Well Fed), green beans, strawberries with coconut milk (ate it as a side, not dessert)

:ph34r:

Well.... this is it. 30 days done...and on my FIRST TRY WOOT! (sorry for bragging). I never thought I could get through a day without caffeine... let alone have more energy. And STABLE energy.. no crashing in the afternoon. Anywho.. all of that for my success story after tomorrow's weigh in.

Workout: Body Attack, Yoga Stretch

Breakfast: Bison and egg whites, sweet potato and coconut milk

Lunch: chicken salad, squash, olives, banana

Pre-Workout: 2 hard-boiled eggs with guac

Dinner: Orange stew over spaghetti squash

That's it until my Whole45 starting March 18!! Thanks for all of your support! :ph34r:

Archived