How many meals?

Curious if I should be adding another meal or waiting for morning. I usually eat breakfast around 6:30/7am, lunch at 11:30, dinner around 4:30 and then I am hungry again around 9:30 but don’t go to sleep until about 11pm. Should I eat another meal or stick it out until the morning? Thanks for any advice!

• Administrators
1 hour ago, annael said:

what if one day i am not hungry at dinner time? could i have only a cup of coconut milk kefir for instance? or any other suggestion?

As a one-off random day, that's probably fine. But do know that lack of appetite followed by light or non existent eating often breeds further lack of appetite. Your best bet is to create a template meal and eat as much of it as you can so that you don't end up in that nasty spiral.

2 hours ago, ladyshanny said:

As a one-off random day, that's probably fine. But do know that lack of appetite followed by light or non existent eating often breeds further lack of appetite. Your best bet is to create a template meal and eat as much of it as you can so that you don't end up in that nasty spiral.

i am usually hungry, but it happened once i didnt feel like serious eating, i was tired and wanted to go to sleep earlier basically...the morning after hunger woke me up!!!

and the other way around? if i am having dinner at 6pm and around 9.30pm i am a bit hungry, may i have something small, like a cup of coconut kefir ?

thx

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, annael said:

i am usually hungry, but it happened once i didnt feel like serious eating, i was tired and wanted to go to sleep earlier basically...the morning after hunger woke me up!!!

and the other way around? if i am having dinner at 6pm and around 9.30pm i am a bit hungry, may i have something small, like a cup of coconut kefir ?

thx

Yep. It is about listening to your body within the general frame of the recommended meal template. If you find that you are frequently hungry 3 hours after dinner then look at how your dinner is composed. But these one-offs are fine.

Archived