Day by Day Journal?

Red Petal

• Moderators

There are links here to the different places to find the Day by Day book: https://whole30.com/books/ -- it says it's available on both Google Play and iBooks, and it is available as a Kindle and a Nook version as well. 

For logging, there's no app. Many people keep a log here on the forum, or people who want to do lots of pictures often use an Instagram account. We don't really want you tracking calories or macros or anything, so any app or website where you can list what you've eaten and how you're feeling and anything else you want to track  will work. 

Thanks. I tried those links and possibly they are only good for the US. They didn't work at all for me and I've visited Google Play using the app and the day by day guide is not available. I have a kindle and haven't been able to find a copy to download. I don't have a nook. Possibly the issue is my location but would be good if this title could be made available down under. I have eBooks of other whole  30 books and was able to access them without issue. Thanks. 

Archived