Who's been eating my Pale-orridge?

bonnynancy

So, last night I had a dinner meeting. And even though the location was changed at the last minute from a nice bistro to a greasy pub, I handled it just fine. But that's a different topic.

Usually when I have to go to one of these things, my family orders in Chinese or pizza. Well, last night they looked in the fridge and decided they would much rather have some of my made-ahead w30 food. Grilled chicken thighs, hard boiled eggs, roasted veggies... THEY CLEANED ME OUT! LOL!

So, today I am going to have to scramble to make sure I have some good food on hand. I'll manage. The more interesting thing, though, is the realization that, given their own free choice, my family would rather eat clean food than pizza. :)

So, last night I had a dinner meeting. And even though the location was changed at the last minute from a nice bistro to a greasy pub, I handled it just fine. But that's a different topic.

Usually when I have to go to one of these things, my family orders in Chinese or pizza. Well, last night they looked in the fridge and decided they would much rather have some of my made-ahead w30 food. Grilled chicken thighs, hard boiled eggs, roasted veggies... THEY CLEANED ME OUT! LOL!

So, today I am going to have to scramble to make sure I have some good food on hand. I'll manage. The more interesting thing, though, is the realization that, given their own free choice, my family would rather eat clean food than pizza. :)

you are much more easy going about that than I...I am seriously protective of my food; cause they don't usually eat it! Whenever my SO decides he is going on a good food kick; he starts cleaning me out on the chicken breasts; and salad fixin's ...when I buy extra; then he's back to oreos and milk! Maybe I just need to lighten up. :)

I plan to do as MommaMawby says, "wow them into submission with my awesome results!" For now, everyone does his/her own thing for breakfast and lunch. For dinner, they eat what I cook, so dinner is w30 compliant for everyone. And when I don't cook, they apparently still eat w30 compliant!

I feel this bodes well for us all....

Archived