Favorite salad dressing recipes

Can I get a few peeps fav dressing recipes? Gearing up for second Whole30 and about to go grocery shopping. Happy Friday!

Are there any of you close to Montgomery, Al? I wish we could have a Whole30 get together. Everyone is so freggin nice and helpful.

I love the Ranch Salad Dressing listed in "Well Fed". You basically make Paleo Olive-Oil mayo, then use part of it and add 1/2 clove of minced garlic, 1/8 teaspoon paprika, 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, 2 teaspoons dried chives, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, and salt & pepper to taste.

If you don't have Well Fed already, here's a listing that includes the ranch dressing on her blog: http://www.theclothesmakethegirl.com/2012/02/03/buffalo-chicken-chopped-salad-other-super-bowl-recipes/ (also instructions there on making the mayo)

I made a batch for a salad that I took to work for a potluck and everyone loved the dressing! Mine was a lot more tangy than bottled ranch dressing because I used fresh-squeezed lemon juice. Personally, I liked it with the extra tang!

OK... this has nothing to do with dressing... but that buffalo chicken salad looks AMAZING. I totally forgot about that recipe!! Guess what I am making this weekend?? :ph34r:

Also, I made the creamy italian dressing from Well Fed, and it is delicious too... making the ranch next!

Sometimes I mix a little mustard in with vinegar! I've also made Whole30-compliant salsa in the food processor (tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, lemon juice, spices) that actually works surprisingly well when mixed with salad!

Archived