Day 9 foggy and tired

Hi

im on the 9th morning. In the past few days I’m so tired no energy body aches a bit light headed. 

I assume it is the body who is addicted for 50 years to carbohydrates wants I go back. 

Many advice what to do I’m straggling here

thanks 

• Moderators

It's hard to say what's going on without knowing more about what you're eating. 

Make sure you're eating enough -- try to make each meal match the meal template, which you can download here: https://whole30.com/pdf-downloads/ -- this is a minimum, it is okay to eat more if you need to.

Most people find they feel best if they have a fist-sized serving of starchy vegetables each day, some need more, some are fine with less, but it's something you might try if you aren't having some each day now. Starchy vegetables are things like potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, parsnips, turnips, rutabaga, beets, plantains, and winter squashes like butternut, acorn, or kabocha squash. 

Other things that might leave you feeling tired could be if you're not drinking enough water or if you're not salting your food.

I would say definitely up your salt a bit more. When you eat less carbs, you hold less water so electrolytes (sodium, potassium, magnesium) tends to get eliminated with that water. a good sea salt will replenish that.

Archived