New and looking for someone to partner up with for support

Nankamo

I recently started the Whole30, in fact Im in day 4 and I am looking for a friend to partner up with for accountability. I am mid 40's premenapausal, post children, considering puppies and don't really have anyone for support. Husband trucks so it won't work for him (so he thinks) and kids are well, teenagers, they pick what they like and do that (like eat all my fresh berries) but when it comes to the kind of commitment they hit the road with a wave. Im just feeling all alone in this, HOWEVER, I am strong and committed and driven to succeed. Not having too many difficulties but it would be nice just to have SOMEONE to talk to a little. Anyone???

There are SO many people available on this website that are here for you all the time!! I just started as well (day2). While my husband is on the program, we work oppposite shifts so we are never eating together. We are taking each others word that we are not cheating!! I'm younger (28), also have kids (7 yr old and 10 month old). My husband is the only one I have for support, but again, We are not together during the week. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a message. There is ALOT of support on this forum.

Archived