Whole 30 in College dorm with tiny fridge, only a microwave,and very little storage!

I'm living on the dorms for my college and I'm having a hard time finding whole 30 recipes I can do without having a kitchen. I only have a microwave and a mini fridge that I share with my roommate(who isn't doing the whole 30) and on top of that I have barely any storage so I have to grocery shop weekly because I don't have room to store groceries! I'm also broke of course( c'mon what college kid isn't?) so I have food stamps and can only go to certain stores and their produce is expensive,and prices are rising even more too. What do I do? Does anybody have recipes they can share? Is anybody else having this issue?

• Administrators

Oh gosh, that is a tough situation! Try googling "Whole30 brown bag", "Whole30 cooler" and "Whole30 picnic" for ideas. With not having anywhere to prep food you're probably going to need to rely on convenience items or pre-cooked items which is definitely pricier than if you can buy ingredients and prep them yourself.

• Like 1