can you evaluate todays food?

Julia

Today was probably my "worst" day yet with food and cravings. Its day 4.

I wanted to aside by the book and eat breakfast when i got up 0500 instead of 0800 like normal lunch break isn't until noon. I was so hungry at 10 the larabar was the only thing i had with me.

0530 carrot zuchinni frittata

1000 larabar

1200 3/4 can of tuna 1/2 cup applesauce 4 celery sticks

1730 chicken,baked sweet potatoes, steamed broccoli, and zuchinni sauteed with carrots

It was a really bad day. I needed easy cooking stuff. I feel like my food choices weren't good enough

Every other day so far i had leafy greens (just an fyi)

Are you having any fat with your meals? I typically eat breakfast around 5:30 a.m. and can go til noon waiting for lunch. I have 3-4 eggs, a mixed saute of veggies with mushrooms, spinach and peppers, 1/2 - 1 avocado and coffee with whipped coconut milk. I am not currently w30 but eat this way for breakfast because it does keep me full!

You just seem really light on the fats to me.

• Moderators

I don't like avocado slices straight, but love the taste of avocado mashed with lime juice. I spread it on eggs and love it.

Your food choices look okay to me, but maybe a bit light. Adding more fat, one way or another, and maybe more volume might help. Aside from the fat choices already mentioned, you can choose fatty cuts of meat - sausage, rib eye steak, chicken thighs, etc.

Yesyerday I was in a horrible mood. Today I woke up much happier.

I cooked a big omlet in coconut oil filled with grass fed beef, peppers, spinach, green onions, and parsley, topped with salsa.

I definitely know I will make it to lunch time

Archived